Any folks losing weight who can't really get much exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• gododog
    gododog Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    It depends on your nutrition. If you spend all day sitting on your couch eating pizza; obviously it will be very difficult to lose weight. But it is a misconception that you need to run around all day or train 5 times a week to lose weight... while I do train regularly, the thing that helped me the most was to adjust my nutrition habits.

Read "The lost book of Remedies" by Dr. Nicole Apelian, the Book has the list of essential medicinal herbs that helps to heal you from various health issues. It shows the benefits and the ingredients and the ways to use these remedies. Here is a video: https://cutt.ly/bookofRemedies

• Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Can you swim? That would be low impact. I’m not a great one for exercise - walking the dog usually but he has done in his cruciate ligament and is on strict rest! Otherwise, the sad reality is eat less 😡!
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Skrib69 wrote: »
    Can you swim? That would be low impact. I’m not a great one for exercise - walking the dog usually but he has done in his cruciate ligament and is on strict rest! Otherwise, the sad reality is eat less 😡!

I'm not a good swimmer- plus have issues with shoulders that make it very difficult. That's why I liked walking and bike riding. Anyway, I've been eating 1400-1500 cal for 3 weeks today and have lost 4 pounds. I'm very surprised by this; I thought I'd be lucky to lose 1/2 pound a week. I'm eating a lot more fruits and veggies- very little junk. Sorry about your dog- hope he/she has a good recovery.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 with hypo. I exercise but I find it makes me pretty hungry. Weight loss is more about what you eat - or don't eat - then how much you move