Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 52 minute walk
    Water:✅

Steps 6/25 12,247

PW 201.2
    CW 199.6
    LTD 63.2

Onderland! I am so excited I could cry. It has been 20 years since I have been lower than 200 pounds. My treat to myself for reaching this goal is a pedicure. I am going to make an appointment today. I now have to pick a new short term goal.

I haven’t walked yet this morning. Coffee was my first necessity this morning. I will get it in later today.

Happy Friday!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 11 pm
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Thursday’s check in

Steps 6/25 12,247

PW 201.2
    CW 199.6
    LTD 63.2

Onderland! I am so excited I could cry. It has been 20 years since I have been lower than 200 pounds. My treat to myself for reaching this goal is a pedicure. I am going to make an appointment today. I now have to pick a new short term goal.

I haven’t walked yet this morning. Coffee was my first necessity this morning. I will get it in later today.

Happy Friday!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 11 pm

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! This is wonderful!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Check-In: Thursday, June 25

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) ✅
    •Water: 2.750 L ✅
    •Steps: 17,417 ✅

Holy smokes what the heck is going on with MFP!! Finally got into community.

Anywho all’s good here, nothing to update other than the usual I’m working out eating and drinking right and still gaining so yea. Is my frustration showing lol.

On a more positive note, Linda and I have been communicating about future challenges for our team in hopes to pick up our participation. We love hearing from everyone and getting daily updates on how you are all doing. I will be posting a challenge tomorrow that will get going on Sunday. We will also start the July step challenge so please let me know if you want to participate. 💪🏻😊👍🏻
    June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Wednesday’s check in
    Exercise: 17 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 7,903

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day for me. I did get out and walk a quick loop near my place. I slept like a log last night and even woke up 40 minutes later than usual. I was shocked when I look at the clock. I was pretty tired when I went to bed so that may have been a factor.

It was cooler this morning and I went for a walk about an hour after I woke up. The humidity is starting back up this afternoon and we are in for some brutal heat the next week. Glad we have air conditioning.

My granddaughters are sleeping over again tomorrow night. I have set a precedent of ordering takeout every time they come over since the pandemic. I have to stop this as they are coming over often now. I am getting them pizza tomorrow night. Pizza is a trigger food for me but I have to learn how to mange being in those situations.

Have a great Thursday all!

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Walk 45 minutes ✅
    4. Bed by 10 pm

Got your steps in. You know I never want to eat pizza. It’s never a craving and I will never ask for it but when the damned thing is in front of me I can’t stop eating. 🍕 I’m glad you got to get a good rest in. I think you must have really needed it.
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    Have you tried the 2-ingredient pizza dough? It uses 0-fat greek yogurt and flour. Top that with red sauce, low fat mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and you have a great alternative to take out pizza. Easy to make and might be a fun activity depending on the kiddos ages. I was craving pizza and didn't want to take the hit of take out calories so I was glad I found this option.

such a great idea! Do you have the measurements for those 2 ingredients?
    Steps 6/24: 21,357

Gotcha!
    Thursday Weigh Day:
    PW: 254.6
    CW: 251.4

Not quite down to pre-covid lockdown weight, but finally headed in the right direction.🙂

Wow well done this week! Fantastic loss!
  • mari_moulin
    Thursday’s check in

Steps 6/25 12,247

PW 201.2
    CW 199.6
    LTD 63.2

Happy Friday!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 11 pm

g23ig8dznc2q.gif

Yes!!!! Congratulations Linda!!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Congratulations @lindamtuck2018!!!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 882 Member
    Steps 6/25: 23,189
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    If I did this right it is a link to the 2 ingredient pizza.

https://www.messforless.net/2-ingredient-pizza-dough/
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    Have you tried the 2-ingredient pizza dough? It uses 0-fat greek yogurt and flour. Top that with red sauce, low fat mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and you have a great alternative to take out pizza. Easy to make and might be a fun activity depending on the kiddos ages. I was craving pizza and didn't want to take the hit of take out calories so I was glad I found this option.

Have you tried fathead dough? I cannot eat gluten and this helps me a lot.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    JULY chat threads are open! Go on over for introductions and getting started chitchat, stay here for FRIDAY AND SATURDAY weigh-ins and more chitchat.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801611/downsizers-team-chat-july-2020#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    Downsizers! A new member is joining you for JULY. Welcome to @ainiss77 - she will be in the July thread for an intro, and maybe will stop here as well. Enjoy!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    6/26 steps 15895
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Tomorrow is my day off. My cousin cane up from Georgia and we're going to the lake. I haventvdone anything but work and home for months. So excited

Steps

6/24 26742
    6/25 12423
    6/26 9581
  • mari_moulin
    Weigh-In:
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Previous weight: 190.6
    Current weight: 191.6

Check-In: Friday, June 26

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) ✅
    •Water: 2.750 L ✅
    •Steps: 11,406 ✅

Well. Yet another gain for the month putting me UP 3.6 lbs for June. I don’t get it. I’ve been working out consistently. My intake has been decent and I’m drinking all the water. I’m back at the gym and started logging all my food again making sure I stay under. I got myself back on IF this past week as well. I seriously don’t know what’s going on. It doesn’t make sense.

I hope next month is better. 😔

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Steps 6/25: 23,189

Gotcha!
    If I did this right it is a link to the 2 ingredient pizza.

https://www.messforless.net/2-ingredient-pizza-dough/

Thanks for sharing that!
    jugar wrote: »
    Downsizers! A new member is joining you for JULY. Welcome to @ainiss77 - she will be in the July thread for an intro, and maybe will stop here as well. Enjoy!

Welcome to the team!
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/26 steps 15895

Gotcha!
    Tomorrow is my day off. My cousin cane up from Georgia and we're going to the lake. I haventvdone anything but work and home for months. So excited

Steps

6/24 26742
    6/25 12423
    6/26 9581

Gotcha! Enjoy your much needed day off. A nice relaxing day by the lake sounds like the perfect way to do just that. Have a wonderful weekend ❤️

• mari_moulin
    edited June 2020
    r1xs9mwtef50.jpeg

JULY STEP CHALLENGE

Hello Downsizers!! Our July Step Challenge will be starting tomorrow, Sunday June 28th through Saturday Aug 1st!

We will continue on our step challenge as we’ve done for June.

Our goal is to keep ourselves moving As best we can 🚶🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️. No excuses!! There are so many different walking/workout videos on YouTube. Many of us can get ourselves outdoors for walks or runs and others have backyards they can use to get those steps in. Or simply move that coffee table out the way and walk in place while watching your favorite movie or TV show.

Our challenge this month is to get our 10,000 steps in daily OR make it our goal to reach by the end of the month! Those of us who are already at 10,000 steps daily let’s set ourselves bigger goals. Let’s see if we can beat our TOTAL last month as a team! Every step counts!!

5ubvfhc1aoxc.png

hacp7mvhx660.png

To join the step challenge, just let me know you want to join by tagging me on a post using @mari_moulin.

I will need you to then post your steps daily to make it easier for me to keep up with them on the spreadsheet. Let’s go steppers!!

ktq96mx3ycfx.png
  • mari_moulin
    mpy9jzpr6gvc.jpeg

JULY SELF CARE CHALLENGE

Hello Downsizers!! Your team captains have been discussing ways to keep activity up within our team and have found a little self care challenge we could try.

We would love to hear how you did with each daily self care challenge. Post in here how you did, what you did, how you did it and even share a picture or two.

Staying healthy and fit is not always about food and exercise but also about our mental and emotional health. Take some time for yourself. Remember, SELF CARE is NOT SELFISH ❤️

4qj4unvqx6jw.jpeg

kmcmxqgcxg6c.jpeg
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited June 2020
    Weigh-In:
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 5
    Previous weight: 191.8lbs
    Current weight: 190.6

Steps:
    Sunday: 3 096
    Monday: 9 146
    Tuesday: 15 278
    Wednesday: 16 380
    Thursday: 8 708
    Friday: 20 504

Jump Rope Challenge: 0 minutes

back to where I left off last week - not unhappy, but still hoping I break through to 189 before the end of June!

• lindamtuck2018
    jugar wrote: »

Welcome to the team!
  • lindamtuck2018

Steps

6/24 26742
    6/25 12423
    6/26 9581

Sounds like a fun day! Enjoy your day off!
This discussion has been closed.