• irussell2168
    irussell2168 Posts: 2 Member
    You are an inspiration! You go girl!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    You look like a little kid now :)
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    Besides your fantastic progress, you have given some great tips/ideas!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Latrellis wrote: »
    You look like a little kid now :)

LOL, that's funny - to me I look a lot older because now I have sagging skin under my jaw and such. But I AM happier!
  • rmorgan37
    rmorgan37 Posts: 14 Member
    Great job
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Congratulations on losing a 100.2 lbs!
    That is awesome. Are you sticking to your goal weight or re-evaluating it or shifting to more fitness related goals instead? Do you have a special reward or event in mind to celebrate your achievement? Have you noticed what motivates you changes as the weight and life has changed?
  • BBIPAD
    BBIPAD Posts: 17 Member
    Myself
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    I have really, really, really enjoyed following you and your progress. Congratulations on hitting 100!!! You are inspiring so many of us and I want to thank you for being so open and sharing. I'm so happy for you!
  • Sand_TIger
    I have really, really, really enjoyed following you and your progress. Congratulations on hitting 100!!! You are inspiring so many of us and I want to thank you for being so open and sharing. I'm so happy for you!

Thank you so much for saying so! I intend to keep on going till I hit goal. I'll keep sharing too if I think I have found anything worth sharing. All the best to you in your own journey! :)
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    @Sand_TIger absolutely amazing progress! You started this thread in January of 2020...right before the pandemic! Bravo! 👏(standing ovation).
  • Sand_TIger
    Thanks, GigiAgape! I don't think I would have done so well if it weren't for being able to work from home, away from all the potlucks and snacks at the office. I feel grateful that I've had such a long time to build better habits.
  • Sand_TIger
    Latest blog entry:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sand_TIger/view?id=calories-in-calories-out-and-why-trackers-are-estimates-at-best-997382

In case anyone is curious about anything or wants to hear my random opinions, I'm taking requests for blog topics. :)
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,036 Member
    True enough, BMR/TDEE calculators and fitness trackers just give us a starting point and our actual results will determine if it was a correct starting point or perhaps we need to adjust. Consistency is a great thing when losing weight, but also flexibility: adapting our strategy based on what works and doesn't work for us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!