100+ lbs to lose

124»

Replies

• Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Hey everyone! Add me!!
    I am in the same boat most of you metioned. Lost some weight then gained more. The last time I tried being healthier I did lose weight and was making progress and then I got pregnant with my 4th kid. After that I gave up. I am ready to get back to feeling better, being healthier, and being a good example for my kids. Here's to all of us losing 100lbs!!!
    HW: 240
    CW: 240
    1st GW: 180
    Final GW: 140
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    couldnt face breakfast today, did not sleep well, just unsettled - but I managed to have healthy lunch and am now getting to go to work this evening.

We have sunshine! This is England so we have to mention it :)
  • NESSIEssary
    NESSIEssary Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone!!!
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    I have lost over 100 pounds but have 100 more to go. My starting weight was 418. Current weight 299. I eat no more than 25 grams of carbs and no more than 1200 calories per day (This is per physicians guidelines and I take many vitamins a day). I lost the first 119 pounds in 7 months.

I am always looking for new friends.
  • gmhall6
    gmhall6 Posts: 5 Member
    For some reason I can’t add anyone but my name is Greg and I would love to lose right at 100 pounds. 3 years ago I went from 470 to 290, and kept it off for 3 years but have recently ballooned back up to 340 following the birth of my daughter 6 months ago. I was in pretty good shape at 290 (I’m 6’5”) but I would be in peak shape at 240, so I would love to get back there.
  • fattyratty94
    fattyratty94 Posts: 4 Member
    100+ lbs to lose here and would love some people to stay on track with and just share little suggestions or motivation with (: feel free to add me if you have a similar goal!