Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

App not collecting data - Fitbit

2»

Replies

• jthrogjthrog Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    My exercise won't sync. I tried turning my phone off and on again but no luck. I have been having this issue off an on over the past few weeks.
    edited June 25
  • kmmommy1kmmommy1 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having the same issue! I have a versa II as well
  • iknowmyonioniknowmyonion Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having the same problem. I have tried all the troubleshooting recommendations, but my app is simply not syncing with my Fitbit.
  • implausible17implausible17 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    It has been well over 24 hours now..... hope they fix it soon!
  • riointhesand78riointhesand78 Member Posts: 0 Member Member Posts: 0 Member
    I have been having problems with my Fitbit and MFP steps not agreeing, then they don't sync. I have tried everything. Now today there is no steps showing on MFP.
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 23,060 Member Member Posts: 23,060 Member
    Look at the help page. There are at least two identified issues with Fitbit syncing that MFP is working on right now.

If by "trying everything" you mean disconnecting and reconnecting, please stop. MFP is specifically asking that people not do that because it increases the load on the system (and it puts you at risk of losing the ability to sync that data when the system does come back up).
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 23,060 Member Member Posts: 23,060 Member
    Look at the help page. There are at least two issues related to this that MFP is working on.
  • caddario82caddario82 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Sync issues here too. I haven't had my food sync from MFP to Fitbit since early yesterday morning. My steps last synced from Fitbit to MFP late morning yesterday.
  • bwildman2017bwildman2017 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Mine has not done a sync for 48 hours now. Is there still work in progess? I tried what they recommended on the app page of disconnect and reconnect but no chnage there. Now, I see the link in this thread saying not to do that so... bummer.
    Mine has not done a sync for 48 hours now. Is there still work in progess? I tried what they recommended on the app page of disconnect and reconnect but no chnage there. Now, I see the link in this thread saying not to do that so... bummer.

Both issues are still up on the help page, so I'm guessing there is no resolution (MFP usually updates the article when they think the issue is resolved).