Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Getting Outages every day - can't get in at all

jlturner720jlturner720 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
Every day lately there have been outages so I can't get in easily although eventually after multiple tries I am able to get in later in the day. Today I can't get in at all.

Replies

• KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,843 Member Member Posts: 7,843 Member
    I can no longer log new foods as the menu to the right of the search no longer yields any information when clicking on an entry. I have tried uninstalling and installing various plug-ins on my computer to no avail and had no problems until a day or so ago.

As it stands, the only foods I can log are former ones that were already in my "quick list" of foods from my diary, which makes this site essentially useless.

For reference, I use this site on PC from Firefox.

Any ideas on what's going on and how it can be fixed?
  • swanjunswanjun Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I am having this problem now, at 3p, so it's baaaack. Both in Chrome and in Firefox, and on two different computers, this happened. Trying to get the phone app to Sync now but that's not working either.
  • middleagegirlmiddleagegirl Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Just happened to me too
  • slw37slw37 Member Posts: 57 Member Member Posts: 57 Member
    I'm having the same problem and it's REALLY annoying. :s
  • MrsjhwMrsjhw Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Same here....
  • DebiSmulyanDebiSmulyan Member Posts: 0 Member Member Posts: 0 Member
    Some days the message promoting the ad free version doesn't display so the app errors out. Other days copying the previous day's meals doesn't work. Would be nice if these random glitches could be fixed, perhaps by removing the message to buy the ad free version.
  • jjsinger66jjsinger66 Member, Premium Posts: 0 Member Member, Premium Posts: 0 Member
    Couldn't add items a day or two ago, and now again. Tried log out/log in and it won't even let me log in!

Come on folks-- find the root cause and fix it! You've got a terrific app-- and I've mostly experienced great reliability-- but this is not cool.

Joe
  • emalethmoonemalethmoon Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    Same here. It's so frustrating!
  • slw37slw37 Member Posts: 57 Member Member Posts: 57 Member
    Ugh, I just lost a painstaking recipe in the builder. SO FRUSTRATING.
  • aries68mcaries68mc Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    I think it's more than twice. At least for me. Unacceptable.
  • gwhizehgwhizeh Member Posts: 259 Member Member Posts: 259 Member
    Sites a pile of dung. Under Armour doesn't care. They got your data. All they want.
  • cdrhillercdrhiller Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    What is wrong with your site. All I get is an excuse that it can't do something or the site is down for maintenance. Your site hasn't worked properly since UA took over. I stay clear of anything UA since they can't make this work as well as it did before they added all the new and unwanted content. I'm about to switch programs. I used to recommend this site, but that's probably not the best thing to do now.
  • aries68mcaries68mc Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    And no one reads or responds to these posts.
  • DaveVanSchaikDaveVanSchaik Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Same here. Any ETA?
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 3,794 Member Member Posts: 3,794 Member
    slw37 wrote: »
    Ugh, I just lost a painstaking recipe in the builder. SO FRUSTRATING.

Now I enter the first page, name of recipe, # of servings, etc. 1 ingredient and save. Then I edit to add all ingredients, save again. Then I edit again and correct the amount of ingredients and save. Then I edit and change wrong ingredients for right ones and amounts.

Yes, it’s a lot more steps, but much less frustrating in the long run.

• oeagleooeagleo Member Posts: 66 Member Member Posts: 66 Member
    I just switched phones, and now can't even get the damn app fired up, says can't connect. Come on, I hate to have to start all over with Lose it! but if this keeps up......
  • emanuelfeitosaemanuelfeitosa Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I just can't fathom how a well known site like this can be so *kitten*. Couldn't make a single registration today. Dieting and breaking old habits is already hard enough as it is. To waste time with *kitten* tools makes it even harder.

Can anyone recomend an alternative, I am not going to waste time with this crap giving my personal info to them.
  • DeeDee2211DeeDee2211 Member Posts: 1,113 Member Member Posts: 1,113 Member
    I’ve been here since 2012, lost all the weight I needed to, stayed here to maintain and encourage my friends. This site has always had problems, however the last few years it’s been so much worse. Not sure why they can’t get figure out how to keep it running...bizarre