Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Getting Outages every day - can't get in at all

Replies

• leobrennanleobrennan Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Love the site but it seems to be down a lot. Is this my issue or are others experiencing the same?
  • aries68mcaries68mc Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    Not just you. We have had a couple threads about it this week. It happens all.the.time.
  • aries68mcaries68mc Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    It's ridiculous, isn't it? If you use the site via the web, instead of the app, sometimes it helps me when I get those errors messages to click on the Community Tab, then click on the Food Tab and I can get to my diary that way. Not always, and when it does sometimes I still can't log something or look up something new, though.

I'm just about done with this site. I signed up on another one and will use both concurrently (as much as I can with this one) for a bit before I totally quit logging here, to make sure I like it.
  • leobrennanleobrennan Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for the reply
  • dboscotogodboscotogo Member, Premium Posts: 0 Member Member, Premium Posts: 0 Member
    I have not been having luck the last couple of days and glitches for over a month syncing with watch?
  • magster4isumagster4isu Member Posts: 590 Member Member Posts: 590 Member
    I have been having several issues as well. I haven't been able to open my home page all day and only about half my activities have been showing up the past few days. I will continue to be patient with it, but hoping it gets fixed soon.
  • winonajosephinewinonajosephine Member, Premium Posts: 126 Member Member, Premium Posts: 126 Member
    Me too!!!! I keep having to turn my sharing off and then on again on my watch and then when I try to go to the homepage on my desktop it keeps getting an error AND the info I'm adding to my desktop is not sinking to the app on my phone. I have been having this issue on and off and been patient as well but it's really getting annoying since it's been more than a month already :'(
  • Ikeeptrying2Ikeeptrying2 Member Posts: 57 Member Member Posts: 57 Member
    2015 Under Armour purchases MFP and takes over the site. Issues ever since. Eventually you get used to it....
  • lopezbill1066lopezbill1066 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    It seems to me that this site experiences technical issues much too frequently. I've been a faithful user for over three years and I generally like the functionality the site offers WHEN IT WORKS as expected! Unfortunately, those times are increasingly rare and I'm growing increasingly frustrated by the amount of time and effort I must devote to getting my results to reflect accurately. I am now exploring possible alternative options that will accomplish my purposes with less effort and stress on my part.
  • ScottyNoHottyScottyNoHotty Member Posts: 1,957 Member Member Posts: 1,957 Member
    been using the site for over 8 years....its gotten much worse since UA bought it...Steph Curry must be getting all the IT money....seriously, how much is it to ask that it works even 50% of the time...
  • MithriditesMithridites Member Posts: 335 Member Member Posts: 335 Member
    And here I was going to buy some UA gear. Gonna hold out until they fix MFP...
  • midodd04midodd04 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Glad to hear I am not the only one having issues
  • launchedvessellaunchedvessel Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I’m having the same problem. I agree that the syncing of Fitbit with MFP is problematic quite often. It’s very frustrating at times.
  • Elise4270Elise4270 Member Posts: 8,070 Member Member Posts: 8,070 Member
    Android app says "community unavailable". Maybe it's social distancing. Laptop/windows fine with community (has McAfee antiviral) LOL!
  • nolimitstolife04nolimitstolife04 Member Posts: 0 Member Member Posts: 0 Member
    The website is CONSTANTLY crashing. I almost can't get anything done because it keeps giving me an error message. Very frustrating.
  • JruzerJruzer Member Posts: 3,412 Member Member Posts: 3,412 Member
  • earthmonkey189earthmonkey189 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Same here, using both firefox and edge. Have set up an account with Nutritionix.

MFP says "Currently, our site does not support https add-ons you may have elected to use with your web browser. If you've enabled such an add-on (such as HTTPS Everywhere) please exclude MyFitnessPal from the add-on's list of sites to see if that helps."

I'm not using any such add-ons.
  • Dolph452Dolph452 Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member
    I'm not sure what's going on with MFP in recent weeks, but it seems to spend more time bugging out than it does working as it's supposed to.

Data synchronisation from partner apps is erratic at best. Sometimes the only way I can get it to work is to delete all the data cache from my phone, reset the app, and start from scratch, but this only works until the next day and then I'm back to square one.

If this was a free app then I wouldn't mind so much. I'd drop it and go and use something else. I've paid for this though, and still have a good way to go on my subscription.

Get it sorted!!!
  • Ikeeptrying2Ikeeptrying2 Member Posts: 57 Member Member Posts: 57 Member
    been using the site for over 8 years....its gotten much worse since UA bought it...Steph Curry must be getting all the IT money....seriously, how much is it to ask that it works even 50% of the time...

Yes... I think a 40-50% success rate with zero issues is a fairly accurate estimate. Perhaps a higher percentage of success if you only want to use the forums.

Then again, I always say I get what I pay for. If I was a paying user, I would have bailed long ago.

• OnlyDragonQueenOnlyDragonQueen Member Posts: 75 Member Member Posts: 75 Member
    I've been having issues too. I was going to become a premium member but with all the issues it's having right now I don't think I want to put in the 80 bucks for a year...