Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Getting Outages every day - can't get in at all

124»

Replies

• spr931spr931 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    I can log my food every day but can't view the home page. I only had one moment where I couldn't log food and then it worked when I tried again 5 minutes later. This is using mobile browser and or my laptop. I've since deleted the app because of these problems and with it being such a data hog.
  • quiltlady77quiltlady77 Member Posts: 434 Member Member Posts: 434 Member
    This is a absolutely ridiculous that they can't fix this! If it's not this problem, it is another constantly. It didn't use to be this way! I'm ready to find a new program, and if it wasn't for the friends I've made I would have already left.
  • haildodgerhaildodger Member Posts: 181 Member Member Posts: 181 Member
    I've switched to Chronometer; Gold yearly sub.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 3,561 Member Member Posts: 3,561 Member
    smithaj3 wrote: »
    I just started a free trial and regret it. I am also having problems getting on. Are there other good food tracking websites out there?

I started using Cronometer yesterday, I prefer MFP but am tired of this. It has more nutrient information on the site as well. I'd miss my friends which is the only reason I'll be coming here now.
  • Ikeeptrying2Ikeeptrying2 Member Posts: 57 Member Member Posts: 57 Member
    Been a handful of months since I was last on it, but I think LoseIt! is awesome for logging. At least in my opinion.

How they have programmed the 'community' element is not very good though. MFP is better for that as well as personal friend lists. That said, if you can't get to your friends postings due to poor programming, what difference does it make.

I may try LoseIt! again as well.
  • angel7472angel7472 Member Posts: 313 Member Member Posts: 313 Member
    Another wonderful day My Fitness Pal where I can't access my diary but yet again can get into the forums to complain. I need one of the angry bleeping emojies
  • mullanphylanemullanphylane Member Posts: 127 Member Member Posts: 127 Member
    access "meals" and "foods" is impossible for me at the moment. MFP is trying to blame me/us by saying they don't support https add ons, something I have none of. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • buggiesmithbuggiesmith Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    access "meals" and "foods" is impossible for me at the moment. MFP is trying to blame me/us by saying they don't support https add ons, something I have none of. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Yes - tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers and get the same silly message (two days now).
  • _revO_revO Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member