angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    PW-148.4
    CW-146.8
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    @angmarie28 your stamina never ceases to amaze me! Good My work out plans for the week (aside from exercising the dog) are
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Half way through with my non stop work weeks, so it feels like anyways. I was very please at a message i got last night saying they were over staffed today and i only had to work 3pm to 9pm, instead of 7am to 9pm. So I threw in an extra workout this morning. I did total body yesterday thinking that I wouldnd have time to workout the rest of the week so i did legs and back today because they seemed less worked than the rest. I also ran a bit on the treadmill just because its good for the heart.

What has everyone done to work on their fitness this past week?

@angmarie28 your stamina never ceases to amaze me!

In answer to your question - not enough! Just walking the dog. I resolve to do better this week. I've got my first spin class in four months this evening, now the gym is finally open again. I'm super excited! I've also booked body pump for Sunday because I'm rubbish at doing weights on my own. Planning a run Friday evening too. Need to get back on that wagon!

Thank you, I guess I take after my mom a lot more than I think sometimes, I have a str9ng work ethic and like to be busy, that being said, im exhausted and ready for school to start. We dont know quite yet how its all going to work out, BUT i think I still have a job, haha. I am burnt out from my summer job, it is hard work, physically and even more so mentally.
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Hello everyone! I have been assigned to the Trimstones. My eating and exercising habits have not been great for the past 10 months. The Covid-19 crisis has really turned me into a couch potato. I have probably put on more than 10 pounds since this started. I am excited to get things going in the right direction with this group. I am very excited to be here!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited July 2020
    npdzwqp4ta68.jpg

WELCOME TO TRIMSTONES to all our newbies for August! Our new or returning team members are:

@alanpeisakoff
    @ljbw12
    @QueenZeeIsm
    @ac204 (WELCOME BACK!!)

We're glad you found us!! I'm Jessica, one of your two Captains in TrimStones. Our other Captain is @mulecanter and we're happy to add you to the family. We also have two Motivators on our team, @angmarie28 and @Emmajhare and they'll be popping in on occasion to cheer you on and offer additional challenges.

No matter if your journey is just starting, you're halfway to the finish line or only a few pounds away from your goal, it STILL takes the same level of support. We hope you will find that here. We have approximately 25 members of all ages and backgrounds. Some of us are chatty...others report in just once a week because they're incredibly busy, but all of us care. We're here to share stories, advise, recipes, pictures of our favorite walking trails, outdoor hikes and our fur babies. We'll also kick you in the proverbial butt on occasion if you need it! LOL

So, pull up a virtual chair, introduce yourselves and let us know how we can better support you. If you're a Fitbit or Garmin junkie, perhaps you'd like to join our Step Team. Send me a private message or reply back in this (or the Aug) chatroom and let me know you'd like to be a walker. Include a daily step goal you'd like to shoot for each day and I'll add you to the chart. The same chart where we track our monthly weigh ins, contains the step chart, directly underneath the weight chart, so just scroll down and you'll find it.

Please post your weigh ins in the following format on your specific weekday:

JessicaKrall8 (that's me!)
    Wednesday Weigh-in (that's my day)
    PW: 123 (previous weight...don't I wish)
    CW: 122 (current weight...again, don't I wish)
    LTD: 20 lbs (loss to date...this allows us to celebrate your landmark losses)

Again, welcome and I'm looking forward to getting to know you in the coming weeks and months. Take care!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    Greetings Trimstones! The new people are just flowing in - lots of love for F2F is in the air! Two new members for you - @marysia2609 and @izzyred9400 - have a great time!
  • aliciawb130
    aliciawb130 Posts: 41 Member
    Aliciawb130
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weigh in = 163.4
    Today’s weigh in= 163.2
  • marysia2609
    marysia2609 Posts: 38 Member
    Just wanted to say hi and thanks for adding me to the team! Very excited to be here and to lose with you all :smile: I gained a bunch of weight over the past two years and I finally decided that it needs to go so that I can feel good with my body again :blush: Can't wait for the August challenge to start!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Hi,
    Thank you for adding me to team Trimstones.
    I am back here again since Feb 2018 & my start weight was exactly the same as last time! So I am up to the challenge & looking forward to keeping motivated.I need all the support I can get.So bring on August 💪
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear you have been dealing with that situation @KCJen but your son is so lucky to have a mom who is so involved and caring. Glad to see you back around here!
  • jenready
    Steps
    7/29 10,030
  • jenready
    You deserve a little Christmas in July @angmarie28! You have been working hard both at work and in the gym.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    1 year of weight loss down.nkkirbeuqlpa.jpg

Great job
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Sw210
    Lw191
    Cw190
    Tada 20 pounds gone. Love it. Now my next mini goal is 180. I am going from 1490 calories to 1450. Then at 180 will go to1400 and stay there. I also love eating lots of spinach, Watémelon and feta. Over half of my plate is veggies I usually eat 300 calories per meal a bit more at dinner.300-500. breakfast is usually oatmeal.
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    My planning is less about meals than it is about getting in a certain number of servings of fruits/veggies. My goal is to get at least 70% of my food from fruits/veggies. Right now, I would say I am about 50%.
This discussion has been closed.