Women around 5’6, what is your goal weight?

1235»

Replies

• trulyhealy
    trulyhealy Posts: 240 Member
    i’m 5 foot t and i want to be 115-125lbs
  • angelfoodcakee
    angelfoodcakee Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm 168cm (I think that's about 5'6). I don't have a goal weight per say - I'm currently about 111lbs, I care more about how I visually appear rather than the number on the scale. I just want to tone up some more and lean out a little :)
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I'm 168cm (I think that's about 5'6). I don't have a goal weight per say - I'm currently about 111lbs, I care more about how I visually appear rather than the number on the scale. I just want to tone up some more and lean out a little :)

Based off your BMI you are underweight.
  • I'm 225 right now, my goal is to lose 100. But that is a big goal so... first to get to 200, then to onederland, than 160 (PRE-MEDICATION WEIGHT) I've never been 125 at least not since 8th grade so I dunno but we'll see.
  • Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    Weight is all relative based on age, gender, births, traumas, bone structure, muscle mass, etc. For me at 5'7", my younger self didn't know it but maintaining 125 pounds looked waifly bad. 35ish years later, my present higher 160's is still a bit more extra than I'd like. So thinking another 8-10 pound loss would be good for my health. Goals are nice, but best to feel healthy in your skin and re-evaluate for you along the way. Best of luck on your journey.
  • angelfoodcakee
    angelfoodcakee Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2020
    harper16 wrote: »

Based off your BMI you are underweight.

Yes I am aware of that. I have a very small body frame so I look completely "normal" at slightly lower weights. I am quiet 'skinny fat' though so i'd like to be able to build some more muscle. Please don't be concerned, I look and feel perfectly healthy and eat a perfectly decent amount. Everybody's body is different. Plus I'm a runner, we tend to be a little smaller. :)