Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Notes entry in recipe

chrislawmailboxchrislawmailbox Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
Hi Myfitnesspal
I've been using the app for about a week and have got used to some of the quirks, like getting to understand how to dance around all of the different values and qualities used. I have created my first recipe and it strikes me that unless I can include notes within the recipe I will not remember what each one represents, when once I have created a few. Could a note section be added?
Regards
Chris

Replies

• BowdlerperezBowdlerperez Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    I agree. I wish we could at least save the link that we use to import a recipe. I can’t always remember which site I used, which means I don’t have the directions to make the recipe a second time! I feel like I just keep entering new recipes since I can’t find the old ones online.
  • leitourgialeitourgia Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Yes. It would be helpful to have access to the URL used to import a recipe. That way, if the site goes down, one can try accessing it through archive.org’s way back machine. Also, the ability to add and edit general notes would be great!