Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💜💛💚💙
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers. Of course you can join us Mag.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Morning Reverie
    (6.50am Wednesday 29 July)

Contemplate the day ahead.
    Allow the heart to lift.
    Accept each moment mindfully.
    Celebrate its gift.
    Make time to let the spirit soar.
    Aspire to reach the heights.
    Let joy explode within your soul.
    Enjoy the pure delights.
    When evening shadows lengthen,
    and honest contentment flows,
    relax and let the body rest.
    Welcome the repose.

(C) 2020 - Terri Richardson

Off out to do my weekly grocery shop in the tranquility of Senior Hour.

🙏🏻 May your day be filled with wonder. 🙏🏻
    ☘️ Terri

Just beautiful!💖
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Lisa in Ar What a super cutie! Just precious!
  • Whidislander
    Options
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Oh, I began intermittent fasting on my vacation. I am doing an 18:6, seven days a week. I am glad I was able to start it on my vacation because it gave me a week to get used to the "hungries" and not be "hangry" with the kids. I might revise it to 17:7; because now that I am busy in the mornings, I am getting hungry earlier.

Nice! Just know if you get headaches or hungries, a kernel of pink Himalayan salt under the tongue really works wonders! I would feel a whoosh of good feelings, tingly!
    💖Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Levi is soo cute, Lisa!!💖💖
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    Options
    mbusse001 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Three weeks ago I had horrible bloodwork and have to have a ct scan on my liver. I was terrified after the blood results and immediately started on a 1200 calorie diet and walking every day. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. So far I have lost 3, but usually I plateau and give up. I am not big on exercise and tend to fizzle out after a while. If only my sewing machine pedal would count for exercise, I would have no worries! Any advice or support to help keep me on track is welcome and most appreciated!

Melissa SE WI

:) Welcome, you can get support here. You have to bring your own motivation which sounds like health concerns would get you seeking a solution. Read what others suggest and find something that you can stick to. Come back to this thread every day for community support and encouragement. Seek opportunities to be active even if you start only with a 15 minute walk in the morning. Others have succeeded and so can you.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    SuziQ:
    Batten down the hatches my friend, and stay safe!
    Lisa:
    Awww! 😍😍😍 I bet he just loves to bubble.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    Hi all: Supposed to have a guy here this morning to finish cutting down the brush on our berm. DD and I cannot do this as neither of us has a long enough reach to get to all of it. However haven't seen him yet. Got recording done yesterday for virtual choir. Going to be warm here today but better than Monday. I am working on an afghan for my niece but think I have a pattern for crocheting a shawl similar to the one in the picture. Looks as if it would be fairly easy.

Welcome to the newbies. Mag in SD - Where in SD do you live? I moved to WA 5 years ago from Sioux Falls. We lived there over 40 years.

Kim NC - I was cleaning out some of DH's stuff and found a picture of the old historic Danville Hotel. We had our wedding rehearsal dinner there. Is it still in existence?

Heather - Glad DH is feeling better.

Katla - Enjoy that pup as long as you can.

Barbara - Do you have any pet sitters in your area? Maybe check with your vet. We have a lady who comes to take care of horses, goats and cats when both my DD and I need to be gone. She is awesome. If we are just gone for the day she will come over to let the dog out, play with her and give her a few treats.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    gmb6wvisuqht.jpeg

Pip - that's awesome, I took a screenshot! Thanks!!

Lanette B)