Monthly Post July 2020

13»

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Good morning!

@KateNkognito congrats on your new low! Good for you! LOL regarding the tomato delivery!

Another hot one here! Not too much planned other than working remotely and sticking to my Keto WOE. Hard to believe that next week will be one year on Keto! CrAzY how time flies I tell ya!

Have a good day and see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,504 Member
    Morning! I hope everyone is having a great week! School has been postponed until after Labor Day. Crazy times. Nobody really knows what it is going to look like. Chaos I tell you. Chaos! LOL Hit another low this morning. I am sort of stunned how well I am doing with this. Almost like waiting for the other shoe to drop. When will it stop working? But it is sustainable for me and I can feel that it has changed me into a fat burning machine.

@Meghan509 A year?! Wow! Time flies! You have done fantastically! I am super glad you found what works for you!

Have a great rest of the week, y'all! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Good afternoon!

Wow, crazy update about your school year @KateNkognito
    Congrats on your loss! You got this. Keep positive. :smiley:

Yes, one year is around the corner. Really don't know where the time has gone! Happy to have found a way of eating that is working for me. :) I will share one year stats and all that fun soon.

Have a good one and see you all soon. B)
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

It is the day before weigh in, here! Sticking with my Keto WOE / 1200 calories. Tonight we are having breakfast for dinner - eggs and sausage. Yummy!

@KateNkognito - meant to ask before but forgot. Are you doing an alternate day fast schedule? Tell me about it. :)

Have a nice one and see you all soon. Tomorrow is the last day of July - *screams* - where did the month go??

• KateNkognito
    I was at school all day. Just got home a wee bit ago. Learned that nobody knows anything yet, which is why they gave us an extra month before we start school. Today was supposed to be a fast day, but they served lunch and we are having pizza for dinner, so I will just flip to tomorrow. That also works with my inservice schedule next week. :)

@Meghan509 I am excited to see your one year stats! And breakfast is my favorite meal! I am always excited on non fasting days to have breakfast. :)
    I have been doing and alternate day fast. One meal on fast days of 400-500 calories for dinner (sometimes I have it for lunch, depending on my schedule) on fast day and NOTHING else except water. Then on feast day, I don't restrict myself, but when I add it all up, I usually end up 300ish calories above break even. I have been losing 1.5-2 pounds per week. And I can really feel that I am burning fat. I have only lost 8ish pounds, but I am down a couple of inches in my waist. It has enough flexibility that I don't ever feel deprived. And I know that I can get right back to it the next day.

Off to have dinner and then go to bed. This is one tired gal! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

Ugh, that sounds so frustrating to not have answers yet regarding school, @KateNkognito

Your WOE sounds great! Sounds like a hybrid of the Fast Diet and OMAD (One Meal A Day).
    Losing 1.5 - 2 lbs per week is awesome! I am so glad to see you have been measuring. That really helps see progress. I have been losing a pound a week on Keto / Intermittent Fasting during the last 51 weeks when I do the math.

Yes, I have good stats I can share next week. Very excited!!

Tomorrow is day one of August. Kate, if you are around can you start the new monthly thread? Often times I don't check in on the weekend. :)

I am down .8 this week and back down to my low of 157.2. I will take it!

Have a nice one and see you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Good morning! Not a whole lot going on here. The weather has really cooled off lately. It is supposed to be beautiful for the next week or so. It does NOT feel like the end of July/beginning of August. No exciting plans.
    I am up a bit because of two feast days back to back, but no worries. I will pop back down. That is the best part of this. I have absolute confidence that I can have life happen and still make progress. I fully expect that the loss will slow at some point, but I am riding this wave as far as it goes.
    @Meghan509 That is great that you have been able to lose at that rate! I will start the thread tomorrow, no problem.
    Have a great weekend! Stay healthy!