Morbidly Obese Crew( 300 and Up) Lets Unite

Options
1235»

Replies

• brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm getting remotivated again. I felt like in the dumps early in the week. But now am down 90 lbs to 292. No more 300s been there almost 9 years. My next goal is to reach 282 for a 100 lb loss. Ive only started 4.5 months ago. Ive really had no previous weight loss experience but I believe if I dream about it and put in the work I will be rewarded and hopefully inspire someone to do the same and save their life as I was inspired by possible pat and others.
  • theyoyoer
    theyoyoer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 295, still on 1st week and going to have total jig of my relationship with food.

Earlier this week I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so getting myself sorted, if anyone wanna add me to their friendship list, please do 😀
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Reporting for duty! :p

392lb my highest ever, back in early May. 305lb now. Only 130 pounds to go!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Dawnievt
    Dawnievt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for friend requests. I've become a master of losing and gaining the same 10-15 pounds back over the past year. :D I'm 5'10" and currently 333. Looking to get down to 170. I'm hitting the big 40 next year (in December...gross) and don't want to spend another decade feeling miserable.