Exercise

124»

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,598 Member
    @conniewilkins56 right back at you! Thank you, Connie.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    @conniewilkins56 You're amazing and inspiring! You have made such a change in just two years.
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited May 2021
    @conniewilkins56 - Losing weight has been the best gift I ever could ever have and it seems that you feel the same way. The gift of movement, energy, health, increased confidence and self esteem. And yes, I also hear you on the difficulty even now, of resisting temptation and just diving into a bag of something salty or sweet without logging, tracking and sometimes, without stopping. It is a constant struggle. But oh, what a wonderful reward that struggle brings.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    speyerj wrote: »
    @conniewilkins56 - Losing weight has been the best gift I ever could ever have and it seems that you feel the same way. The gift of movement, energy, health, increased confidence and self esteem. And yes, I also hear you on the difficulty even now, of resisting temptation and just diving into a bag of something salty or sweet without logging, tracking and sometimes, without stopping. It is a constant struggle. But oh, what a wonderful reward that struggle brings.

I feel so much younger than my soon to be 70 years old!....I would still like to lose about 50 more pounds but either way I still feel so much better than two years ago!