August 27 Sign In

13»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @jules7890 Thanks for sharing with me that you expect to be in the Winner's Circle. Everyone is on the honor system. Obviously, I can see consistency, but I am not ever going to start running an Excel spreadsheet.
    Well done!! It's great to have you on the team!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    @Chinkiri I'm so sorry. When our emotional tanks are empty, we attack our loved ones. They are 'safe' punching bags. It's still not fun to be a punching bag.
    Rick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Aug 27
    Hungry all day. Body may be telling me to stay in 157’s (as it always goes LOL)
    BMI 23.5 is good- just was hoping to get rid of a bit of tummy - but not at risk of gaining it all back

Pass Day 3
    Tracked all
    Exercised 20 mins Extreme Mopping lol
    Over by 533 which would have been 0-200 if it had been safe to walk.

OK
    4 days.
    On a Mission.
    Achieve August 2020 Winner’s Circle!

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    chinkiri - Sorry about your argument with your son. The stress of the past few months as you mentioned is enough to cause issue for all of us. However, for your son dealing with that added level of anxiety..I'm sure it's just almost unbearable sometimes. I hope the two of you can have another visit and you can just let each other know how you really feel...
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Aug 27

3 x yes

Days goals met: 22
    Pass days used: 5 (4 for N logging or N exercising or both)
  • RangerRickL
    @MadisonMolly2017 If you are hungry all day, perhaps you need a few more calories...
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 If you are hungry all day, perhaps you need a few more calories...

Yes, you are right, Rick. I think I need to accept this goal weight
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Morning run followed by yoga and some rehab. A few errands and then as the weather turned bad settled in to binge Lucifer with my housemate.
    All food logged and well under goal! A good day
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Ignore that. Wrong day but can’t seem to edit it in my new phone
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited September 2020
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    @readyornot1234 I totally get this! I also find the tracking hard. I can do the exercise, I can eat healthily and sensibly and most probably within my budget .... and then I stop short at logging ir, even though it only takes minutes and I spend more time answering e-mails... Gotta change this!

You’re exactly right. I haven’t been this busy in months but I was logging and all when I was super busy before all this so there is no excuse. It is sept 1 so I’m going to get back on track!