jm216 Posts: 3,711 Member
    🐈‍⬛ 🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Highest Weight: 234
    October 1st Weight: 211.2
    Current weight: 209.8

October Weight lost so far: 1.4 pounds 🪄❤️
    Goal: 2 pounds

⭐️October 1… 211.2… up a pound from
    yesterday’s month end low, but I had a feeling it would rebound a bit.
    🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,585 steps from cutting the grass and cleaning up the garden. I should have taken before and after pictures.
    ✔️Ate well over calories. The Snacky Stress monster is back! October is a crazy month of college applications, FASFA, & her last SAT test.

⭐️October 2…211.6…I was stress eating yesterday for my daughter, but today I’m over it! I’ll put my nervous energy to good use and dance while she takes her SAT this morning, and I’ll clean up her room and bathroom…which will make me feel better! HAPPY SATURDAY!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️I agree! Weekends are hard… ate well over my calories… felt so over stuffed when I went to bed… thought for sure that the scale would read higher, but it will catch up with me. ⭐️October 3…210.9…👍
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️6,072 steps… under my 7,000 step goal
    ✔️ATE UNDER CALORIES! This is day 1 of my under calorie streak! I can feel it!

⭐️October 4…211.4…there is the correction from Friday night’s Jimmy John’s sub. I have to learn to put half of it away in the refrigerator for the next days lunch or dinner instead of eating ALL of it in 1 sitting. Self discipline!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories…I have to learn to savor and save. If I’m going to eat the brownie, I can portion it better and save some for later. With treats I’m more like a squirrel 🐿 that jams all of the nuts 🥜 in its mouth. 🤣

⭐️October 5…212.6… the backslide has begun… and I’m going to stop it right now! It’s time to dance with Gina B on UTube and get my day moving on the right foot. 💃🏻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9125 steps from Day 5 10 minute walking workout with Gina B and walking Roxie for 15 minutes.
    ✔️Ate under my calories! Only ate 1/2 a brownie today and said no to the large chocolate bar I was craving. Hope the scale is kind.

⭐️October 6… 212.1… whew! Moving downward again. Looking forward to seeing the 211’s and the 210’s soon.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13,367 steps.. repeat Gina B walk and Roxie walk… and some yard work.
    ✔️Was having an “at calorie goal” day, but overate chips in the evening.

⭐️October 7…212.2…glad I didn’t go up much after yesterday. Already on a good start with exercise… just need to keep the calories in check. Today is a clean up house day, then back to work tomorrow. Happy Thursday!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps
    ✔️Gave into snacking on chips… again. Time to stop the self sabotage and only eat chips with a meal, because they are not satisfying as a snack… you know this, and you’ve got this , Jill.

⭐️October 8… 212.2 holding steady, but when I get snacking back under control it will move downward. I’m worth it, so I have to stop giving in to overeating. I can conquer 2.2 pounds and get into the 210’s by the end of October.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps
    ✔️Gave into stress snacking. A co- worker’s son tested positive for Covid.. so worried for them. ☹️

⭐️October 9…212.0…creeping toward 211… I’ll totally take it. 😏
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps
    ✔️Left my lunch at home yesterday, and was too busy to pick up or order food, so I ate some junk food. The good news is that I ate my lunch salad for dinner.

⭐️October 10…211.5…🥰… only .3 pounds away from my October 1st weigh in. Feeling fine!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps
    ✔️ Ate 500 over calories… ☹️… stress munching while doing an online Continuing Ed class for my real estate license.

⭐️October 11…213.8… whoop… there it is ☹️
    Today is my restart day. Salad at lunch and salad for dinner. Got in a good 20 minute walk with my doggo. Onward and downward! 😁
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps
    ✔️Ate 200 calories over. This is my daily fight that I will win.

⭐️October 12… 211.5…whew! Only .4 pounds away to get back on the losing streak. I can do this! We are doing this! Happy Tuesday, friends. Time to enjoy fall and walk the dog. Win/Win.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories again. Not giving up.

⭐️October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps
    ✔️ATE UNDER MY CALORIES!!

⭐️October 14… 211!!!! Yes! First loss of the month and I feel great! Today begins my at or under calorie streak. I am fighting the many-faced snack monster. 👿 👹 👺
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories… a work in progress

⭐️October 15…211.3…. Ok… not bad from yesterday
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

⭐️October 16…211…😄😄😄… I’m down .2 pounds this month…feels good not to be going up… maybe tomorrow will be in the 210 range… 🧐
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps
    ✔️Under calorie goal… 2day streak!

⭐️October 17…210.4… 😁😄😁….so happy!
    Down.8 for the month… the number may be small but I feel mighty!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 18…209.8…🎃🎃🎃…so happy to go below 210. It’s another Mini-milestone…down 1.4 for the month.

October 19
    October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216
    8qp77hqzt5sh.jpeg
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Jill - you're so good with getting those steps in
    @adc - are you wearing one of those boots for the plantar fascitis? trying to sleep with that was a thumbs down.

went for labwork on sat and triglycerides are out of range, more reason to do this
  • jm216
    🎃 October Daily Log & Weigh in Challenge 🎃🐈‍⬛

Current weight: 208

October Weight lost so far: 3.2 pounds 🪄❤️

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,585 steps from cutting the grass and cleaning up the garden. I should have taken before and after pictures.
    ✔️Ate well over calories. The Snacky Stress monster is back! October is a crazy month of college applications, FASFA, & her last SAT test.

⭐️October 2…211.6…I was stress eating yesterday for my daughter, but today I’m over it! I’ll put my nervous energy to good use and dance while she takes her SAT this morning, and I’ll clean up her room and bathroom…which will make me feel better! HAPPY SATURDAY!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️I agree! Weekends are hard… ate well over my calories… felt so over stuffed when I went to bed… thought for sure that the scale would read higher, but it will catch up with me. ⭐️October 3…210.9…👍
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

⭐️October 4…211.4…there is the correction from Friday night’s Jimmy John’s sub. I have to learn to put half of it away in the refrigerator for the next days lunch or dinner instead of eating ALL of it in 1 sitting. Self discipline!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps
    ✔️Ate over my calories…I have to learn to savor and save. If I’m going to eat the brownie, I can portion it better and save some for later. With treats I’m more like a squirrel 🐿 that jams all of the nuts 🥜 in its mouth. 🤣

⭐️October 5…212.6… the backslide has begun… and I’m going to stop it right now! It’s time to dance with Gina B on UTube and get my day moving on the right foot. 💃🏻
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9125 steps from Day 5 10 minute walking workout with Gina B and walking Roxie for 15 minutes.
    ✔️Ate under my calories! Only ate 1/2 a brownie today and said no to the large chocolate bar I was craving. Hope the scale is kind.

⭐️October 6… 212.1… whew! Moving downward again. Looking forward to seeing the 211’s and the 210’s soon.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

⭐️October 7…212.2…glad I didn’t go up much after yesterday. Already on a good start with exercise… just need to keep the calories in check. Today is a clean up house day, then back to work tomorrow. Happy Thursday!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps
    ✔️Gave into snacking on chips… again. Time to stop the self sabotage and only eat chips with a meal, because they are not satisfying as a snack… you know this, and you’ve got this , Jill.

⭐️October 8… 212.2 holding steady, but when I get snacking back under control it will move downward. I’m worth it, so I have to stop giving in to overeating. I can conquer 2.2 pounds and get into the 210’s by the end of October.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps
    ✔️Gave into stress snacking. A co- worker’s son tested positive for Covid.. so worried for them. ☹️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps
    ✔️Left my lunch at home yesterday, and was too busy to pick up or order food, so I ate some junk food. The good news is that I ate my lunch salad for dinner.

⭐️October 10…211.5…🥰… only .3 pounds away from my October 1st weigh in. Feeling fine!
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps
    ✔️ Ate 500 over calories… ☹️… stress munching while doing an online Continuing Ed class for my real estate license.

Today is my restart day. Salad at lunch and salad for dinner. Got in a good 20 minute walk with my doggo. Onward and downward! 😁
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

⭐️October 12… 211.5…whew! Only .4 pounds away to get back on the losing streak. I can do this! We are doing this! Happy Tuesday, friends. Time to enjoy fall and walk the dog. Win/Win.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

⭐️October 13… 211.8… no more creeping up. I’m so over it. I find that at the end of the day I don’t want to make dinner, so I grab and snack. Tonight I’ll make it easier for myself and make dinner earlier.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

⭐️October 14… 211!!!! Yes! First loss of the month and I feel great! Today begins my at or under calorie streak. I am fighting the many-faced snack monster. 👿 👹 👺
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

⭐️October 16…211…😄😄😄… I’m down .2 pounds this month…feels good not to be going up… maybe tomorrow will be in the 210 range… 🧐
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 18…209.8…🎃🎃🎃…so happy to go below 210. It’s another Mini-milestone…down 1.4 for the month.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 19…208…🧐😁😄… someone pinch me! Today I’m 26 pounds down from my heaviest. 🥰

October 20
    October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • MyTwoHorses
    MyTwoHorses Posts: 5 Member
    I'm glad to find this. I am 5'9" and need to lose 60lbs :( I feel like I have started MFP 100 times.
  • jm216
    I'm glad to find this. I am 5'9" and need to lose 60lbs :( I feel like I have started MFP 100 times.

Glad to have you here!
    I have started here lots of times too… but those were just practice for this journey. 😁

Welcome to the group!

Jill🥰
  • jm216

Current weight: 208.2

October Weight lost so far: 3 pounds 🪄❤️

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

⭐️October 19…208…🧐😁😄… someone pinch me! Today I’m 26 pounds down from my heaviest. 🥰
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️11,788 steps… cut the grass yesterday.🏡
    ✔️Just over by 25 calories
    ✔️Logged water

👻October 20…208.2..👻 feeling “goulishly” happy!

October 21
    October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • jm216
    2w7pixzd6pc3.jpeg
  • cory17
    @jm216 whoa 26 lbs down CONGRATS that's at least a couple sizes down. Bet you feel different

@my2horses welcome - any start is better than the alternative

Put the incline up on the treadmill this am and felt stronger after.
  • jm216

Current weight: 208.8

October Weight lost so far: 2.4 pounds 🪄❤️

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps
    ✔️Well over calories… time to reign back in the snack 👹… especially the 🥔-chip 👿

👻October 21…208.8… the creep stops today! I have to save up some extra calories for my daughter’s 17th birthday on Saturday. 🎈 🎂

October 22
    October 23
    October 24
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • KerryITD
    KerryITD Posts: 94 Member
    I'd love to join this party! I've struggled with my weight my whole life, but when I log, I lose--it's as simple (and as hard) as that. My problem is with consistency. I lost 30 lbs last year but nothing this year, and I've got 30 to go before getting out of the obese zone. Here's wishing us all good health.
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    SW 6.1.21 212
    10/1 173.4
    10/3 172.4
    10/20 172
    10/21 170.8
    total weight loss so far 41.2
    total october weight loss 2.6 pound
    Hope to lose in october 8 pounds
    Goal weight for 10/31/21 165.4

I've been packing to move, so that's contributed to my weight loss stall. Carrying tons of heavy boxes, which I hope has built muscle, and burning tons of calories, which should have created a large fat loss. But I've also been eating a bit more, trying not to get sick during a stressful time, and not able to eat my usual diet plan. I suspect some of this is water weight due to muscle soreness. And I haven't moved house yet, so the disruption will continue. I'm just glad I'm still losing during this time and not gaining. I may not meet my october goal, even if my body settles down, but I'm 2/3s of the way to my weight goal, so I'm still pretty happy.
  • patriciafoley1
    W 6.1.21 212
    10/1 173.4
    10/3 172.4
    10/20 172
    10/21 170.8
    10/23 170.4

total weight loss so far 41.6

total october weight loss 3 pounds

Hope to lose in october 5
    Goal weight for 10/31/21 169

I've revised my october weight loss goal, due to packing to move - been eating more due to all the exercise. Hope my weight loss will improve once my body settles down, if it is true that sore muscles retain water weight, then the scale should go down once that is dropped. don't know, Would be nice if my weight loss is more than the scale is showing, but I'll take the 3 pounds and hope to be in the 160s by the end of october.
  • jm216
    KerryITD wrote: »
    I'd love to join this party! I've struggled with my weight my whole life, but when I log, I lose--it's as simple (and as hard) as that. My problem is with consistency. I lost 30 lbs last year but nothing this year, and I've got 30 to go before getting out of the obese zone. Here's wishing us all good health.

Welcome Kerry!

Glad to have you here on the same path…and I love your dog!

Jill
  • jm216

Current weight: 210.2

October Weight lost so far: 1 pounds 🪄❤️

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps
    ✔️Well over calories… time to reign back in the snack 👹… especially the 🥔-chip 👿

👻October 21…208.8… the creep stops today! I have to save up some extra calories for my daughter’s 17th birthday on Saturday. 🎈 🎂
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,118 steps… weed whacked the yard and edged the sidewalks and driveway. Cleaned the house.
    ✔️Ate over calories… yep… not pretty.

October 22… 210… here is my daughter’s birthday weekend catching up with me.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8137 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories… Pizza Hut Pizza

October 23…210
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8644 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories

October 24…210.2
    October 25
    October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • patriciafoley1
    SW 6.1.21 212

10/1 173.4
    10/3 172.4
    10/2 171.8
    10/22 170.8
    10/23 170.4
    10/24 169.8

total weight loss so far 42.2

total october weight loss 3.6 pounds

Hope to lose in october maybe six pounds? at least five I hope

So GLAD to make it to the 160s!!!!!! 150s here I come!
  • jm216

Current weight: 211.2

October Weight lost so far: 0 pounds

🎃Happy October 1st!🐈‍⬛
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,433 steps
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,515 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️13339 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,920 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,844 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7744 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7230 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,862 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️12,092 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,764 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7,316
    ✔️UNDER CALORIE GOAL! ❤️

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9,134 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8362 steps
    ✔️Just over calories.
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️7, 182 steps
    ✔️Under calories!!!
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️Logged water

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️9485 steps

✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️10,118 steps… weed whacked the yard and edged the sidewalks and driveway. Cleaned the house.
    ✔️Ate over calories… yep… not pretty.

👻October 22… 210… here is my daughter’s birthday weekend catching up with me.
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8137 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories… Pizza Hut Pizza

👻October 23…210
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8644 steps
    ✔️Ate over calories

👻October 24…210.2
    ✔️Logged
    ✔️Weighed in
    ✔️8017 steps
    Ate over calories

👻October 25…211.2… the birthday get-togethers for my daughter are now over. She had lots of fun, and she’s now 17.🎈🎉❤️

As for me, the sweet and salty food fest is over. No more mindless grazing for me.

I am at a 0 pound loss for the month… but I have 6 more days to go.

October 26
    October 27
    October 28
    October 29
    October 30
    October 31
  • cory17
    fff
  • texokie2020
    texokie2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Hi everyone. I'd like to join your group. I'm 63, 5'2", 240 pounds. My goal is somewhere around 140ish. My first mini goal is to get to 230. Figure it'd be easier to do small goals then look at the big goal of 100 lbs.
  • jm216
    Hi everyone. I'd like to join your group. I'm 63, 5'2", 240 pounds. My goal is somewhere around 140ish. My first mini goal is to get to 230. Figure it'd be easier to do small goals then look at the big goal of 100 lbs.

Welcome to the group! I agree with tiered goals… 5 pounds… 10 pounds… baby steps along the way. ⭐️