Good freaking lord...

13»

Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    no, but for the last week I've wanted chocolate deep fried in chocolate, smothered in chocolate, and topped with chocolate.

think im gonna go nom the crap outta a Hershey bar now
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    how about a protein bar, I microwave one of those think thin chocolate protein bars, delicious!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    No, but nipped my craving in the bud by eating 6 chips ahoy cookies for bkfst.
  • ashandloggiesmom
    ashandloggiesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Does anyone else want brownies right now?

Surely I can't be the only one...

This craving has been going on for 4 days now! Will it ever end???

It will end if you eat a brownie.

Yes, when the craving lasts longer than a day, I do it. In moderation. Mine is usually pizza, when its been two days and I'm having dreams about pizza, I buy a pizza, I eat a slice or two keeping it within my limits. All is well.
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Not until I read this thread! lol Now I want brownies AND Cinnabon!!
    Brownies are one of the foods that I just try to stay away from because I can easily down the whole freaking pan if I`m not careful.
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Well now I freakin do!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Just have a brownie.
  • Does anyone else want brownies right now?

Like some of the other MFP Peeps replied, have a delicious, yummy brownie; just eat it while you're walking a slow pace on the treadmill & when you finish the brownie, take a drink of water then increase the speed & the incline on the treadmill & work (some of) it off for 15 - 20 minutes. :drinker:

Peace, Joy & (in a dream world) Calorie-free Cupcakes ~Tea
  • Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies!!

Those are an abomination and an affront to all the decent brownies out there.

gag.gif

I couldn't agree more; rather have nothing if a Fiber One bar was the option...
  • prattylessfatty
    prattylessfatty Posts: 31 Member
    HAHAAHHAHA Awesome. Seriously though, go stick your finger in the peanut butter jar. It's almost as good. I swear.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Does anyone else want brownies right now?

It will end if you eat a brownie.

This, probably.
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    no brownies yet... But I did have a chocolate frapp from Starbucks... felt terrible after having it... definitely got rid of the craving. Next time, I'm just going to eat the damn brownie.
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Oh man you read my mind. I have spent the last 2 hours debating in my mind whether I should make a batch of brownies! Trying to stay strong because I've already eaten all my calories for the day, plus its after midnight and I should really just go to bed haha
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies!!

Yes!
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    That is why we keep a box of Fiber One 90 calorie brownies in the house. lol
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    If you want a brownie, then eat the freakin' brownie! Dammit! And none of that Fiber One or low calorie schlockeroo! Go big or go home!!!

You're welcome. :wink:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    I want one of those Washington State brownies. Mmmmmmm, dude...what?