Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

At this point, tech support seems to not even be trying...or reading...

lostinwebspacelostinwebspace Member Posts: 92 Member Member Posts: 92 Member
The message in the ticket I opened:
On my PC, I go to My Foods and see 15 items. On my Android, I go to Recipes, Meals, and Foods, then Foods and see 9 items.

The response I got:
Thank you for taking the time to contact us, my name is Durden and I am happy to assist you with this issue. Our apologies for any confusion; Due to storage limitations in the application, if you have a large number of items created in My Foods, our application is not able to list all of these in the app. Our website, however, does not have this limitation.

For reference, our applications typically have a soft limit of about 150 items in the My Foods list, and pulls from the most recently used items from that list.

We hope to expand upon and improve our storage limitations in the near future, but in the meantime would advise that all your saved items can be added via your account on our website https://www.myfitnesspal.com/ if need be.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and thanks so much for using the program. We wish you nothing but success in your health and fitness journey!

Let's hope this bug gets fixed. :(
edited July 22

Replies

• lostinwebspacelostinwebspace Member Posts: 92 Member Member Posts: 92 Member
    This is on top of the other error that I've been experiencing, where I've set the site to go automatically to my Most Frequent list but it keeps going to all foods. The response, from a bug that I've experienced for over a year: "Some bugs take longer than others."
  • ceiswynceiswyn Member Posts: 2,222 Member Member Posts: 2,222 Member
    Yep, the terrible tech support is why I’m never paying for Premium.