Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Please develop a new widget (or multiple)

endochaosendochaos Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
From what I see, the only widget hasn't changed in years, and people have been complaining about it just as long. The 3x2 size doesn't make sense given it fits just as well in a 3x1 space.

There are three things I'd really like to see and one optional addition that would really blow me out of the water.

1. Change the size
2. Create a dark/transparent mode
3. Make a widget that only includes calories

Optional: make a widget that can include macros like you see in the top bar of the diary.

I understand the last one would be a lot more work, but the first 3 are definitely feasible and likely very easily done.

Replies

• CookieRehabCookieRehab Member, Premium Posts: 69 Member Member, Premium Posts: 69 Member
    Yes please!
    It is so bulky and unappealing. My phone has a grid of 5x5. So the widget takes up a 3rd of it in height and can not be centered.
  • Dolph452Dolph452 Member, Premium Posts: 30 Member Member, Premium Posts: 30 Member
    You can resize the widget to fit 3x1 manually. I've been using MFP for 10 years, and for as long as there's been a widget it's been the 3x2 one despite countless requests to change it.