Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Summarising meals and attaching photos

thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 313 Member Member, Premium Posts: 313 Member
I'd like to be able to save meals properly, so the summary comes up as a one-liner in my diary rather than all the individual components (but so you can drill down and see the components if so desired).

I'd also like to be able to save photos to meal times. So, I'd like to be able to take a photo of breakfast and attach it to breakfast. I know you can save photos to recipes, but I'd like my actual diary to be a bit more visual.

Many thanks.

Replies

• alikondaalikonda Member, Premium Posts: 2,357 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,357 Member
    If you don't want all the individual items showing up in your diary, why not create it as a recipe?
  • thelastnightingalethelastnightingale Member, Premium Posts: 313 Member Member, Premium Posts: 313 Member
    @alikonda I'll give that a play (I only use the meals feature) but I still want the photos! :)

I've seen people using different apps to record photos of their food, but I'd rather keep that in MFP with my detailed log.
    edited August 2