Men's group

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Hey Catender ( @PlentyofProtein00 ) I need some whisky and an ear. I've had a rough day so far and could use some advise. So an old friend of mine is Scotland is in need of money. She asked me if she could borrow $1000. Being that she has nice boobs do you think I should ask her for pics in return? #SeriousQuestion

If you give her $1000 and expect pics of her boobs in return, you are making a purchase not a loan.

dyvom3xdcikg.gif

MaltedTea wrote: »
    Two vastly different song lyrics seem à propos here given the context:

1. "It ain't trickin' if you got it"
    2. "Give it away, give it away, give it away now"

It is neither purchase nor loan by these wise words.

I like the way you think!!

Ok fine since she's been my friend for like 8 years I guess I can just let her borrow it 🙄. 😋

Hi friend. 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    kugyy38o5z68.jpg

How does this make her a better bartender?

She can hold drinks 🍹 in all those pockets

Also, I assume the whip is used to collect money somehow

....I honestly don’t know, I ordered the milk dang it

I store the milk in the boots 😏

Dats hawt

Chocolate or white?

As long as it's lactose-free? 🤪

almond milk?...
  • CowboyLife
    CowboyLife Posts: 1,100 Member
    What room have I wondered into?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    5vdxda8n93of.jpg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    So how about them beers
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Let's do great movies scenes then...

Here's one I watched the other day... Best scene in the movie...

https://youtu.be/Xv7eeMikM_w
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Damg this thread got more attention than I anticipated
  • PlentyofProtein00

b02pn01pg2ie.gif
  • andyhewitt70
    andyhewitt70 Posts: 8 Member

b02pn01pg2ie.gif

Dam I should joined this chat earlier Lol
  • Theotherwhiteclint

b02pn01pg2ie.gif

Dam I should joined this chat earlier Lol

It got out of control...ha
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Great thread. Let's talk about a man cave. I wonder who has such a room where you can spend time alone doing your favorite things. I think this is every man's dream! It will be great if you show photos of your caves. As for me, we are moving to a new house soon and I plan to give myself a separate room to create my cave. I think that I will install a pool table or ping pong table there (please advise which is better), there will be a large comfortable sofa, TV, game console, bar, сabinet for tools and equipment. I found a man cave website where I take various ideas. If you can add smth to this list, I will be happy to receive your suggestions.

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

so much room for activities!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Great thread. Let's talk about a man cave. I wonder who has such a room where you can spend time alone doing your favorite things. I think this is every man's dream! It will be great if you show photos of your caves. As for me, we are moving to a new house soon and I plan to give myself a separate room to create my cave. I think that I will install a pool table or ping pong table there (please advise which is better), there will be a large comfortable sofa, TV, game console, bar, сabinet for tools and equipment. I found a man cave website where I take various ideas. If you can add smth to this list, I will be happy to receive your suggestions.

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

It looks like "somebody" got banished to the basement
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

Oh yeah... Like I'd totally chill with my homies in there 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

so much room for activities!

:D
  • Theotherwhiteclint

We actually have a group if you search for the man cave hangout
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

they goin to regret that white carpet
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

Put some blacklight bulbs into those ceiling cans and let the fun begin.
  • PlentyofProtein00

Like this one?
    fdohgomu962q.jpg

May add some character with color