Embarrassing truths

167891012»

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Boy, did *this* thread take a turn fast. :)

Nobody ever expects the urine-twist

Especially in their tonic water.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    are we still doing embarrassing truths bc i got one

Go on...

okay my pj pants are always too long, like they start off okay but by morning stretch out or something so everyday i trip going up and down the stairs and making the bed and just basically fall on my face several times every morning

the other morning i tripped and fell walking outside to get grocery package and my pants fell down 100% like in a *kitten* terrible sitcom moment like sprawled on the sidewalk with pants around my ankles

a normal *kitten* human being would have hemmed her pants or cut em off or something a long time ago or at least after she showed her *kitten* to the neighbors, but not me, i still wearing the same kind of pjs like what will it take for me to change idk

@sweet_ermengarde

are there any homes for sale in your neighborhood ?
  • are we still doing embarrassing truths bc i got one

Go on...

okay my pj pants are always too long, like they start off okay but by morning stretch out or something so everyday i trip going up and down the stairs and making the bed and just basically fall on my face several times every morning

the other morning i tripped and fell walking outside to get grocery package and my pants fell down 100% like in a *kitten* terrible sitcom moment like sprawled on the sidewalk with pants around my ankles

a normal *kitten* human being would have hemmed her pants or cut em off or something a long time ago or at least after she showed her *kitten* to the neighbors, but not me, i still wearing the same kind of pjs like what will it take for me to change idk

Just lose the pants
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2020
    are we still doing embarrassing truths bc i got one

Go on...

My embarrassing truth is that I find this pretty 🔥

Eta... I don't suppose they are hiring for delivery drivers are they? 😬