Waist Aways - September 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 125.2
    CW: 125.4

I know I have asked before - but I am still curious! Do you want to move to the "Goal Zone" part of the team, since you seem to be at the same weight and maintaining beautifully? Have you reached a zone where you feel like you want to stay? If so, join me there!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 279 Member
    I will not be able to weigh this coming Saturday. I will be in the woods camping.
  • jugar
    I will not be able to weigh this coming Saturday. I will be in the woods camping.
    If you want to weigh in before you leave, feel free!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    DHi all! Time for bed but a quick check in. I was able to get a 36 minute walk in today and 22 minutes of Pilates/physical therapy exercises.

Did not hit my step goal, but Fitbit was charging during the day. 🙁

Try again tomorrow! Good night!!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    Happy Monday Evening!

I did not want to leave home this morning it was such a beautiful day. I did get home a little early and got to enjoy the sun a little. It's going to be nice all week through the weekend. I have been trying to get together with one of my work friends. She is at a different building. Lunch together just hasn't come together for logistical reasons. Instead, we are going on a lunch break walk! Today was good for calories. No exercise today but pretty busy with kids at school.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Step and exercise update

27th September
    Steps - 2178
    Exercise - none

28th September
    Steps -2861
    Exercise - 25 mins Upper body Intervals with weights
  • jugar
    Happy Tuesday!

@Pearl4686
    I am impressed! Running for 25 minutes straight is no small feat. Well done! I miss running, but have a torn meniscus so it isn't the best idea - although I do mix it in a bit when out walking anyhow. As long as I keep doing my strength exercises, it does not give me any trouble.

@micki48
    You did your physio! This is a must. Take a bow!

@spyro88
    Hope you're feeling better - coming off those meds must be quite a challenge. I'd be willing to bet, though, that a walk out in the air will do you a lot of good. So just say "Liselyn told me I HAVE to" and head on out.

@Gidgitgoescrazy
    Welcome back from what sounds like a great trip! There is nothing so wonderful as a full day of walking or kayaking or whatever, and then a night you can sleep without the rain fly. The best. It also sounds like the Funk has been trampled into the dust! October will see you out of the 160s, I can feel it in my bones.

My vegetable garden is finally 100% put to bed. The winter rye and buckwheat are planted, a lot of it is coming up, and I have shut the gate. I won't need to go out there again until spring. It looks beautiful, all clean and empty, with the cover crops sprouting. Before spring, though - I am buying an electric cordless roto-tiller! I don't want to do that much earth turning with a spade and hand cultivator again. I did that spring and fall this year, and that was enough. I do have to say, though, that I kind of enjoyed those many hours out there with the birds and breezes. I took my time, and over many days got it done. At 66 years old, I'm pretty chuffed about that! Now I just have to catch up with that promise to do 2 hikes before the end of the month. Hmm. The rain is starting this afternoon.

So off to our days - have a good one!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    y2843gxdd861.jpg

HI TEAMS!!!

I will be traveling the remainder of the week until early next. Week 5 and Grand Finale totals will likely be posted Monday.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
  • micki48
    Kali225 wrote: »
    @micki48 steps for Saturday were 11,514! Thanks for recording :)

Ohhh, you were just 41 steps from 100,000 for the week. Oh my!
  • micki48
    9rtswtkk0d9t.jpeg

SEPTEMBER WEEK 4 STEP REPORT

TOTAL TEAM STEPS - 697,975 (That's 354 miles!!!)

kb3w4t3irie2.png

STEP STARS

1ST -@ells_runs 117,494
    2ND -@Kali225 99,959
    3RD -@Kellybgetsfit 99,523

MEMBERS MEETING THEIR DAILY STEP GOAL

@jugar 7/7
    @Kali225 7/7
    @jguldi11 6/7
    @SMcFall0215 6/7
    @KellyBgetsfit 6/7

AMAZING JOB EVERYONE!! HAVE A GREAT STEPPING WEEK 5

u0bkel2wfh7b.png
    ]
  • micki48
    LOL @jugar, I just realized we must use a different step calculator or heigh/pace. Because we have fewer steps and more miles. Oh well, who cares! We still did an amazing job.

I had PT this morning and got a good hip/knee bit of exercise in. Then, got some blah errands done that we can't do when the baby is here. So glad to have that done. Lunch, and now getting my report done. It's raining. Kids are coming for dinner. My daughter still hasn't gotten her Covid results, but we are pretty certain she is safe. No symptoms at all. She will probably go back to work on Thursday if the results show negative, then back to toddler chasing.

Last week of September. Hard to believe. Some inspiring stories out there. I'm going to try real hard to make it another loss, even if small, this week. That would put me at a net loss for the month. Fingers crossed, feet stepping. Have an awesome day friends!!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Wow @Terytha, that video was great! Thanks for sharing
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    @jugar I just realized I forgot my weigh in this week!
    PW 243.4
    CW 244.0

I'm sure it was the cocktails and salty food from Saturday. This week should be better 😊
This discussion has been closed.