September 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    @AlphaHowls Tremendous!!!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    @ContraryMaryMary wooo hooo go you for beating your PB gwhat ever the result was. And awesome on the pics. That's fantastic
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    @ContraryMaryMary congratulations! Sounds like a real PB to me :) That's great that there were some other runners there with you and that you got some great pictures!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,428 Member
    Oh sorry @Camaramandy648 that I was too dense to understand your question, but the answer is the same.

Unbelievable @AlphaHowls! You are truly superhuman!!!

Fantastic race @ContraryMaryMary! That's a PB in my book.
  • Tramboman
    @ContraryMaryMary Great race!!! A PB is a PB!!!
  • Tramboman
    Morning all!

I am so impressed by your patience with yourself @avidkeo!

@ContraryMaryMary love the photos! I too struggle with accuracy ocd.

@Tramboman haha yep no wonder your knees are stiff! Do you have a foam roller?

I slept so hard last night and woke up to my son cuddling me - i guess he came in here when he woke up. :)

My throat doesn’t hurt as much today. I was just about to say it doesn’t hurt at all but then i swallowed 😒

First cup of coffee is going down the hatch.

Would like to play my Zombies Run game today - I know a lot of you play or have played it and it looks like so much fun!

I loaned my foam roller to my daughter...
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,944 Member
    @Camaramandy648 I hope the breathing troubles is just allergies and that your knee is okay.

• hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    @polskagirl01 @ContraryMaryMary Great running, congrats!
    @skippysmom I have tried a compression sleeve with my calf when I injured that, not with the hamstring. Seems to be better today after a couple days of not running. Going to give it a couple more probably and see.

Spinning yesterday, and today may actually try yoga.
    @Tramboman you need it back lol!
    @Camaramandy648 fingers crossed!