PANTS

KickTheSky
KickTheSky Posts: 301 Member
I think I'm giving up on pants. I'm going to be one of those year round shorts losers. Especially if nobody else is going to be working in my building until next spring. Just us essential control room guys since March 14th. We went from khakis and collars to tank tops and jesus joggers. It's the best work environment I've ever had.

What's your story with PANTS?

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I plan on finding some jeggings for work and never wearing real pants again. I'm usually in a dress otherwise. Jean biker shorts are as far as I've went since the pandemic.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    You beat me to this thread by mere seconds but I’m glad you brought it up

When I was in fourth grade there was this style of pants that was super popular and I wanted some, badly, but my parents couldn’t afford any so my mom found a pattern for cheap and sewed me a few pairs. It was awesome. Thanks, mom

were they zubaz pants? i bet they were zubaz pants
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I've probably gone all day long chatting up a lady coworker with my fly down and never even noticed it 🙈...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I had to google jesus joggers.

Once upon a time I used to wear skirts and slip on shoes to work. I'm now all joggers (the non jesus kind) and sweats and sometimes shorts and athletic shoes all the way.

Soooooo pro pants type clothes (both btitish and non british) for me!
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    iMago wrote: »

When I was in fourth grade there was this style of pants that was super popular and I wanted some, badly, but my parents couldn’t afford any so my mom found a pattern for cheap and sewed me a few pairs. It was awesome. Thanks, mom

No sir, parachute/hammer tho more the latter just cause nylon probably wasn’t easy to sew? Zubaz was a few years later I think

Anyway pls hammer don’t hurt ‘em
  • iMago

No sir, parachute/hammer tho more the latter just cause nylon probably wasn’t easy to sew? Zubaz was a few years later I think

well tbf i bet those were super comfy too. and even better they're gonna come back in style eventually just like JNCOs
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

well tbf i bet those were super comfy too. and even better they're gonna come back in style eventually just like JNCOs

Did JNCO really come back in style? 🤔...

Oh oh Ooohhhh... Nvm 🤦🏽‍♂️😂
  • Reckoner69_lmao

By the time JNCOs came around I’d already given up on trying to be cool, ever, so I remember other kids wearing them but I missed all that entirely. They probably were super comfy tho
  • iMago

honestly- they never went out of style. no matter what anybody else says

By the time JNCOs came around I’d already given up on trying to be cool, ever, so I remember other kids wearing them but I missed all that entirely. They probably were super comfy tho

the only kids i know who wore them used to shoplift all the time so i figure that's like a +5 to dex at least
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

the only kids i know who wore them used to shoplift all the time so i figure that's like a +5 to dex at least

Yeah if I remember correctly they were crazy expensive... I don't own a pair to this day in fact 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    edited September 2020

I got through my shoplifting phase without their aid; maybe I shoulda given that more of a career-look, dang
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

This explains so much. I'm never going to forget those dumb af pants.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Good news everyone:

https://jnco.com/

Free shipping on orders over $100, so like...act fast
  • iMago
    Good news everyone:

https://jnco.com/

Free shipping on orders over $100, so like...act fast

8z4uuyb8oirp.jpg

fjai6zjo4y6l.jpg