Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Podcasts to Listen to While Walking?

2»

Replies

• northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 906 Member Member Posts: 906 Member
  • westrich20940westrich20940 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    I usually take ~1hr to do my runs and I hate having to take my phone out to change so I try to pick pods that have episodes that last an hour or so. Depends on what topics you're into but here are some that I typically listen to:

My Favorite Murder - comedy, definitely longer than an hour usually..but they talk a lot at the beginning of each episode before they get to talking about the murder...lol.

Oh No Ross and Carrie - this is two friends who do investigative journalism type stuff with topics involving spirituality, fringe science, and/or religion --- there is a multi-part series where they traveled to a retreat in Costa Rica and did ayahuasca .... it's fascinating. They are very smart people, do their research and I love listening to them.

Astonishing Legends --- these are two friends who also do boatloads of research for their episodes - which focus on supernatural stuff, paranormal stuff, folklore, and/or cryptids (think....Mothman/haunted stuff/Skinwalker Ranch...UFOs...etc.).

Good Job Brain -- unfortunately there are not new episodes of this pod any longer but it was 4 friends - all very smart - and it's basically like a pub quiz show. They make quizzes for each other (some episodes are all quizzes) and basically pick a topic each episode and give you a bunch of trivial knowledge about that thing. I like it a lot. And like I said, there aren't new episodes but they have a huge backlog to get into if you like it.
  • IronIsMyTherapyIronIsMyTherapy Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    Joe Rogan Experience