Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Constant errors

ajmathesajmathes Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
Constant errors just about every time I click on anything - waste of time. Enough is enough - I am trialling "Lose-It" and so far so good. If these errors can't be fixed I'm jumping ship!

Replies

• janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 24,042 Member Member Posts: 24,042 Member
    I think it's pretty clear that these errors CAN be fixed, but it would require an investment of resources that MFP isn't willing to make at this point.
  • novanut65novanut65 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I cant even change what i am having for a single meal let alone try to set up a days worth of food. Im getting really frustrated with MFP
  • MetalPirateMetalPirate Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I think it's pretty clear that these errors CAN be fixed, but it would require an investment of resources that MFP isn't willing to make at this point.

Yeah, there are rumors that UA is looking to sell off MFP entirely. They don't seem to want to put the money into it. Hopefully, if they do the new owner takes a more serious interest in it.
  • kbtalley1967kbtalley1967 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    I just started tracking macros again after doing it for several months last year. I loved it, and never got all these error messages! Now it's constant! So annoyed.
  • oldrunner55oldrunner55 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Constant errors make this a giant waste of time after almost four years of unbroken logins.
  • sunny145sunny145 Member, Premium Posts: 47 Member Member, Premium Posts: 47 Member
    The app works well on my phone (Android) but the website has become almost unusable. Sad.
  • Dermaking11218Dermaking11218 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I agree with with of you who are getting error messages. Nothing works with MFP. Very upsetting and fustrating. These *kitten* don't give a flying *kitten* about their subscribers. Their staffs sucks big time. Wonder if the Premium users are having problems. Maybe you get what you pay for - Free subscribers get crap service.
  • mdwarchichokemdwarchichoke Member, Premium Posts: 10 Member Member, Premium Posts: 10 Member
    Nope getting the same errors as everyone else. Timt to start looking at differemt apps
  • lostinwebspacelostinwebspace Member Posts: 96 Member Member Posts: 96 Member
    I feel ya.
    edited October 3