‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Reviving the thread with my new red lipstick because I FINALLY found a kind I can wear without issues! I don’t have sensitive skin but my lips are really really really sensitive and they hate all lipsticks, balms, stains and glosses. If I wear any lip color, starting the next day they will peel uncontrollably for the next 5-7 days, no matter what I’ve tried. I’ve tried all kinds over the years: organic, natural, ultra moisturizing, special ingredients, etc but they always peeled after wearing it, always. So I quit buying/wearing lippys because I hate the peeling. On a whim I tried Jessica Alba’s brand “Honest Beauty” and I am in love with this brand! I have tried many of their lip products and none of them have caused my lips to peel! I have been wearing their lipsticks, tinted balms and glosses without any problems for the past couple of months and I’m working towards purchasing every color they have!
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

This is very nice. :#

Thanks! :)
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    wiib725lttsd.jpeg

Very pretty and your shirt matches your eyes!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    pc4rnwbnget4.jpeg
    3ad629a4phq7.jpeg
    a8sul2d7bhzd.jpeg

Ooooh, I was hoping. Was just coming here to crush on you.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Reviving the thread with my new red lipstick because I FINALLY found a kind I can wear without issues! I don’t have sensitive skin but my lips are really really really sensitive and they hate all lipsticks, balms, stains and glosses. If I wear any lip color, starting the next day they will peel uncontrollably for the next 5-7 days, no matter what I’ve tried. I’ve tried all kinds over the years: organic, natural, ultra moisturizing, special ingredients, etc but they always peeled after wearing it, always. So I quit buying/wearing lippys because I hate the peeling. On a whim I tried Jessica Alba’s brand “Honest Beauty” and I am in love with this brand! I have tried many of their lip products and none of them have caused my lips to peel! I have been wearing their lipsticks, tinted balms and glosses without any problems for the past couple of months and I’m working towards purchasing every color they have!
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

Beautiful! 😍

I have been wearing Red lipstick all my life which has been a challenge as my lips have no distinct ridge, so most will smear or bleed out of the lip line and also end up on my teeth. I also hate the sticky residue of a lot of long wearing brush on lip colors which always ends up making my lips chapped.
    I don't like glossy lips and tend to stick with matte as is very timeless and classic. A few years back at Halloween time there was a display at Walgreens with some wacky Halloween makeup; I noticed a beautiful red with an applicator brush for $5 and decided to try it. It was beautiful matte and lasted all-day! Became my favorite, however after Halloween, it was pulled off the shelves. I was devistated as I had finally found the perfect lip color in the perfect red! Took some searching , but finally found it online only for anout $9, but well worth it, even with shipping.
    Never get chapped lips, feels like you're not wearing lipstick, beautiful matte finish and lasts all day!
    I highly recommend as it comes in several beautiful shades. The only drawback is that you can't pick up when running low and have to order online. I usually will stock up every time I order.
    Comes usually in a set with a fun glittery powder if you like that stuff. I'm not a "Glitter" person but definitely fun for the younger girls! 😀

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint

https://tattoojunkee.com/products/rebel-lip-trio-lip-paint-kit?variant=37429283979420&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping&currency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQjws4aKBhDPARIsAIWH0JW_gbkqu5SrvCU4PDO3cyT_qBWP7pBBRbaTCrNtBLju9F9NkxbrtbMaArEWEALw_wcB
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

Beautiful! 😍

I have been wearing Red lipstick all my life which has been a challenge as my lips have no distinct ridge, so most will smear or bleed out of the lip line and also end up on my teeth. I also hate the sticky residue of a lot of long wearing brush on lip colors which always ends up making my lips chapped.
    I don't like glossy lips and tend to stick with matte as is very timeless and classic. A few years back at Halloween time there was a display at Walgreens with some wacky Halloween makeup; I noticed a beautiful red with an applicator brush for $5 and decided to try it. It was beautiful matte and lasted all-day! Became my favorite, however after Halloween, it was pulled off the shelves. I was devistated as I had finally found the perfect lip color in the perfect red! Took some searching , but finally found it online only for anout $9, but well worth it, even with shipping.
    Never get chapped lips, feels like you're not wearing lipstick, beautiful matte finish and lasts all day!
    I highly recommend as it comes in several beautiful shades. The only drawback is that you can't pick up when running low and have to order online. I usually will stock up every time I order.
    Comes usually in a set with a fun glittery powder if you like that stuff. I'm not a "Glitter" person but definitely fun for the younger girls! 😀

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint

https://tattoojunkee.com/products/rebel-lip-trio-lip-paint-kit?variant=37429283979420&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping&currency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQjws4aKBhDPARIsAIWH0JW_gbkqu5SrvCU4PDO3cyT_qBWP7pBBRbaTCrNtBLju9F9NkxbrtbMaArEWEALw_wcB

I’m glad you could find it! I hate when I get hooked on discontinued or hard to find stuff. 3 years ago on my bday I bought a limited edition Too Faced lipstick. Now I have to keep buying it on Poshmark because I love it. It’s only a matter of time before I can’t anymore. Lol.

Btw…..your red lip always looks great!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

Beautiful! 😍

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint

Halloween is just a few weeks away. Save on the shipping and go buy all their stock when it comes out 🤣 just leave me one cause I'm kinda curious about this lipstick.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

Beautiful! 😍

Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint

Halloween is just a few weeks away. Save on the shipping and go buy all their stock when it comes out 🤣 just leave me one cause I'm kinda curious about this lipstick.

I actually went online after that post and ordered four so I could get free shipping! 😝😁💋
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    pc4rnwbnget4.jpeg
    3ad629a4phq7.jpeg
    a8sul2d7bhzd.jpeg

Stunning
  • OlySteve68
    OlySteve68 Posts: 413 Member
    I don’t wear makeup often and lipstick even less, I just can’t do it like all the kids can today 🙄 tik tok makeup tutorials make me feel pretty clueless 😂. Happy Friday all!! o6sutqnxy1fo.jpeg

No makeup needed!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    OlySteve68 wrote: »
    pc4rnwbnget4.jpeg
    3ad629a4phq7.jpeg
    a8sul2d7bhzd.jpeg

Stunning

🥰
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    auiqerrlozal.jpeg
    Happy Saturday ♥️

I’m girl crushing big time on you. 😍
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    auiqerrlozal.jpeg
    Happy Saturday ♥️

So pretty!!!
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    auiqerrlozal.jpeg
    Happy Saturday ♥️

I’m girl crushing big time on you. 😍
    auiqerrlozal.jpeg
    Happy Saturday ♥️

So pretty!!!

Thank you both ♥️
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Bumping for @ermengarde22
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I have missed this thread. I finally found a place for this one.

24xn54nmq8y6.jpg

When in doubt, wear red lipstick 💄 💋

Gorgeous! I could never pull off red like you do
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    I have missed this thread. I finally found a place for this one.

24xn54nmq8y6.jpg

When in doubt, wear red lipstick 💄 💋

Gorgeous! I could never pull off red like you do

Thank you ☺️ I think anyone can wear red. You just have to find the right shade 😊