Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Not makeup-focused per se seeing as all you can really see is a bare amount of lipstick. It's a life hack, ladies...

Mitigation plan: BIG SPECS
    Appropriate usage: for when you mess up one of your cat eyes, have your first zit in a decade sitting on your cheek and a videoconference in 10 minutes
    Precautions: will not mask forehead size

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

🤩 beautiful woman
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 677 Member Member Posts: 677 Member
    Not makeup-focused per se seeing as all you can really see is a bare amount of lipstick. It's a life hack, ladies...

Appropriate usage: for when you mess up one of your cat eyes, have your first zit in a decade sitting on your cheek and a videoconference in 10 minutes

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

Very, very, yes......
  • lisamestiza2021lisamestiza2021 Member Posts: 239 Member Member Posts: 239 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

stop it with the forehead size. you are gorgeous. and your hair - want want
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,392 Member Member Posts: 2,392 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

Beautiful 😍
  • ExpressoLove11ExpressoLove11 Member Posts: 320 Member Member Posts: 320 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

You are strikingly beautiful
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 24,636 Member Member Posts: 24,636 Member
    Make up went a little wrong today
    xrizol3fymtb.jpeg

Hello girly!! That actually sounds fun 🤣 she did a good job!

Thanks! 😁
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 24,636 Member Member Posts: 24,636 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

You so pretty
  • jennacole12jennacole12 Member Posts: 1,167 Member Member Posts: 1,167 Member

7sswiw6ejoxm.jpg

I am obsessed with red lips on you!!! Beautiful!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,999 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,999 Member
    miniwolf41 wrote: »
    j02f5ho0pp4p.jpg

These eyes are smoky as all get out! And the precision liner, y'all!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,999 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,999 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Was going to throw this in the hands thread but I like the lipstick, too! Old selfie again, five years ago! I need to get my glow back... Sad that all I have is old selfies... Nonetheless...
    gcgec979ign8.jpg

What great colours: on both the nails and lips!!
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,286 Member Member Posts: 3,286 Member
    Was going to throw this in the hands thread but I like the lipstick, too! Old selfie again, five years ago! I need to get my glow back... Sad that all I have is old selfies... Nonetheless...
    gcgec979ign8.jpg

What great colours: on both the nails and lips!!

Thank you!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,738 Member Member Posts: 4,738 Member
    gcgec979ign8.jpg

You are a true beauty ❤💚 love the nails
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,286 Member Member Posts: 3,286 Member
    gcgec979ign8.jpg

You are a true beauty ❤💚 love the nails

Awwww and you're sweet... Thank you!
  • rheddmobilerheddmobile Member Posts: 6,356 Member Member Posts: 6,356 Member
    gcgec979ign8.jpg

I need this nail color, I love green nails! Planning to go green and purple for Mardi Gras next week.
  • lisamestiza2021lisamestiza2021 Member Posts: 239 Member Member Posts: 239 Member
    I dont put lipstick on often but here is one with my sweet potato

9yuz3kqrsg2b.jpg

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - two beauties :) the red is so pretty on you.