This October I Will ...

Options
15678911»

Replies

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    Options
    PKM0515 I’m sorry to hear about your son having COVID. I hope you stay well and that your son improves quickly. I hope you find something to do to help help ease your mind the next few weeks. Please keep us posted on his progress.
  • nebslp
    Options
    Trying to tie up loose October ends. @MadisonMolly2017 I tried sending this awhile back but it wouldn’t work. I’ll try again.... 19l4qcl60x0t.jpeg
  • nebslp
    Options
    Gosh, there’s no way to respond to so many posts that I’d like to, so I will just turn the page to November. October was a good month. Thanks for all of your responses and ideas here. Happy turkey month 🦃!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,754 Member
    Options
    October on paper looks like a bad month, but I not disappointed. I’m continuing my journaling and meditation, so that’s good. I’ve also been keeping my nose to the grind stone with the essay grading.

n6m8wihcgq53.jpeg
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    October on paper looks like a bad month, but I not disappointed. I’m continuing my journaling and meditation, so that’s good. I’ve also been keeping my nose to the grind stone with the essay grading.

n6m8wihcgq53.jpeg

Terrific! @77tes
    Great attitude & accomplishments!
    💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • nebslp
    Options
    @77tes your tracker looks great! Sick days don’t count!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    @77tes your tracker actually looks better than you might think.... and I agree about your amazing attitude and all that you have done, as well as sick days truly do not count against your over all accomplishments.

🤠🌺
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    Trying to tie up loose October ends. @MadisonMolly2017 I tried sending this awhile back but it wouldn’t work. I’ll try again.... 19l4qcl60x0t.jpeg

Thank you @nebslp!! I appreciate the care you took to get ethics to me :)