Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Column headings in Diary

SimonW53SimonW53 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
Fantastic program. Just love it. Just annoying that the column headings in diary scroll off the page and you forget which column is which. Please freeze the column headings. iOS version.

Replies

• cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,537 Member Member Posts: 30,537 Member
    Try landscape view. (Turn the phone 90 degrees)
  • SonFlowerTCSonFlowerTC Member, Premium Posts: 35 Member Member, Premium Posts: 35 Member
    I agree the headings should freeze!
  • RomeMapleRomeMaple Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I wrote to mfp about this some time ago and they said they would consider it next time they upgraded, but they haven’t. Years ago the labels were headings that stayed where they were as you scrolled down, but that’s only in my ancient iPad not on my phone or new iPad. Maybe if enough of us keep telling them they will sort it out 😉
  • RomeMapleRomeMaple Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Further to this, I think it might be linked to premium if you want the macros it to stay put you might need to go premium 😩
  • JenergizedJenergized Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Yes! Came here specifically to suggest this. On iPad..I have Premium and use landscape mode and I can confirm that the headings (Fat, Carbs, Protein, etc) do not stay frozen when you scroll down.

Or...at the very least, it would be nice to repeat the labels again when you get to the full day’s totals at the bottom.