Keto

Hi- My name is Judy-I am a be back. Fell off the wagon so to speak. I am currently doing Keto. Started on September 13th 2020. I like the eating style-count carbs not calories. Have only lost 5 pounds. But not going to give up. Hoping by logging into and recording foods consumed I can get a true picture of food and carb intake. Any suggestions you might have are welcomed. Changed weighing frequently to Monthly. Hope I am not disappointed. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi- My name is Judy-I am a be back. Fell off the wagon so to speak. I am currently doing Keto. Started on September 13th 2020. I like the eating style-count carbs not calories. Have only lost 5 pounds. But not going to give up. Hoping by logging into and recording foods consumed I can get a true picture of food and carb intake. Any suggestions you might have are welcomed. Changed weighing frequently to Monthly. Hope I am not disappointed. Thanks for reading.

How have you found it so far? Fairly easy to stick to? I've thought about it as well; I've heard it shouldn't be a long term switch though.