Less Alcohol - NOVEMBER 2020 - One Day at a Time

1131415161719»

Replies

• MTW70
    MTW70 Posts: 220 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    @MTW70 I see more AF days than "D" days. No whining about a few days of wine😆🤣🙄
    Nicely done

Thank you! I'm happy with 19/30 days AF free this month :smiley:
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Way to go@LoveyChar!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,532 Member
    Oh @mainelylisa you must have had a touch of the notorious Northern Flu. It happens when you are shut off from the rest of the world up beyond Skowhegan. The air is thinner up there you know!? Glad you are walking up right again and still have that great sense of humor. No more mysteries.
  • MissMay
    Back at it today! I'm hoping to really kick butt over the next 3 weeks. My birthday is Dec 18th, as a mini goal, I'd like to lose 5 lbs by then. & I know cutting back on my drinking should help!

Goal: 5 AF days / week

@brittgreenlikethecolor88 that is a very realistic goal of 5 pounds in 3 weeks. Yippe a bday party over on our new December thread. Love birthdays!
  • @MissMay Yes! Me too! Moving onto the December thread now!! *dance dance*
  • MissMay
  • MissMay
    edited December 2020
    *bump*

In case your looking for us we moved over to the category of MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT
    Come join us for accountability as we drink less alcohol in January 2021.
    Maybe try a DRY JANUARY?

Click here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10819232/less-alcohol-january-2021-one-day-at-a-time/p1?new=1[/quote]
  • MissMay
    MissMay wrote: »
    *bump*

In case your looking for us we moved over to the category of MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT
    Come join us for accountability as we drink less alcohol in January 2021.
    Maybe try a DRY JANUARY?

Click here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10819232/less-alcohol-january-2021-one-day-at-a-time/p1?new=1
    [/quote]

Bump