Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 131

Options

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,004 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @SheilaBoneham Nice goals for your 5k and 10k. I need to think about what mine are. And how did you post the thumbnail??? I need some tech advice on that!

@SModa61 I save the imaged that @UTMom81 posted, then uploaded it to my post.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @SheilaBoneham Nice goals for your 5k and 10k. I need to think about what mine are. And how did you post the thumbnail??? I need some tech advice on that!

@SModa61 I save the imaged that @UTMom81 posted, then uploaded it to my post.

@Sheilaboneham You're killing me. :P that sounded like a foreign language to me. Where/how do I save? and how on the upload. I assume I am saving and uploading from within MFP. What I did try is to cut the image and paste it into a word document, and then cut and paste it back. It made it to the word doc, but cutting and pasting an image back does not transfer.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,277 Member
    Options
    uv9y15siezz6.png
    @QuiltingJaine@CommandJarvis@SheilaBoneham@UTmom81@Playhard2017@MusicSax@Smoda61 The turkey trot logo - I highlighted it then copied & pasted - and it worked!!!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,277 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @Anabirgite & @ourbestlife - welcome on board !!
  • jemtred
    jemtred Posts: 672 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I have just not been focused enough over the last month. Weight up and down and no net loss. This round will be better.

OSW 88KG
    RSW 63.75 kg
    Target this round to lose 1kg

11/03 63.45kg. On the downward trend yet again. Went to the gym in the morning and did aerobics in the evening.
    11/04 64.0kg. Disappointed especially after all the exercise. Hoping it's just from a late dinner.
    11/05 63.45kg. I've been to the gym and I have a core fitness class later. All good food planned.
    11/06 62.95kg. Happy to have a loss going into the weekend. Been to the gym but no more planned exercise until Monday.
    11/07 62.55kg with no plans to mess it up,
    11/08 63.25..Best laid plans didn't happen. Back on it today.
    11/09 64.5kg...no idea why it's so bad. Lots of water today

11/10 62.95kg better than same day last week so I'll take that. Gym done and aerobics planned for this evening.
    I'm interested in the turkey trot too.... I'll work on getting the logo(it worked but I had to shift from phone to PC...now to get it on my phone). I think a separate thread would be useful.
    3yfqz4xqjew9.png

11/11
    11/12