Options
    ells_runs wrote: »
    Hi everyone 🙂

Week 4
    PW 208.6 lbs
    CW 205.4 lbs
    LTD 20 lbs 😀👏👏👏

Good luck all! 😀
    That is a great week and a beautiful milestone of 20 pounds gone! What lovely reward will you enjoy? Not food, of course - but maybe a massage, a walk with a friend, a new belt - something happy :heart:

PW: 81.9kg
    CW: 82.6kg

Wednesday check in. UGH, it's been a very long and stressful week, so I'm not surprised at this week's gain. Insomnia has reared its ugly head which really affects my eating. But I'm at the end of the tunnel of the cause of this week's stress, so here's to a better week next week.

Not the dreaded insomnia! Oooof. That is hard. Take those small breathing breaks, and we'll all hope you have an easier week coming up.

Thanks for the great links @happimess01 and the team cheerleading @PlaneMonkey !
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    OK Team! Ready for Wednesday - led as always by the woman from the future, @coffeetwist :smile:

@offitgoes
    @PlaneMonkey
    @AshenMoon
    @evelynladams527
    @KellyBgetsFit

Thanks!

If anyone is interested to see how their month is shaping up (or down!) the spreadsheet is always fun to peruse - especially the month's totals
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K-4xnu_YPx7PD1R3eXjLO1FqDh2aL-0pgLKna1YkQFg/edit?usp=sharing
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps for Tuesday 12,115
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Can I skip weigh in Friday? I don’t think that’s going to be the best time to weigh myself lol...
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,048 Member
    Options
    Good Morning WaistAways.... You have a new member heading your way ....Please welcome @healthygirlintransit :)
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Noticed a NSV today!

Got out of the shower and noticed for the first time that the towel fit all the way around me, without flaring out and leaving an open gap at the hip like it used to! This is fabulous, now I won't feel like I'm scandalously at risk of flashing the neighbours when I run back to the bedroom from the bathroom (reno budget hasn't allowed for blinds yet!) (or an ensuite bathroom!!)

Super happy!
    I love this! The only time that's happened for me is when I use our really long beach towels, but I digress.
    I'm looking forward to that success sometime this winter!
    Unfortunately, @jugar, that won't be today. CW= 188.2
    Sorry, team. I'm hoping it's temporarily water weight from too much salty food. I'm going to work at getting more water and also getting enough solid sleep. These things make such a difference.
    Have a great Thanksgiving, to my fellow 'merkins. Our family "bubble" (which consists of my spouse and my 2 daughters) will spend some time together...first time in about 20 years.
    Yeehah!
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I am so excited to be a part of this group. Thank you for having me.
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    I forgot to introduce myself duh. I'm Dia from Atlanta. I gained a majority of my weight when my grandmother got sick. It was stressful taking care of her, trying to work and take care of my mother. Half of the time I forgot to eat or ate late at night, fell asleep for a 3 or 4 hours and back up again. Circumstances have not been the best at times but I'm learning to make myself a priority, to make healthier and wiser choices and to enjoy the process.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Options
    Welcome @healthygirlintransit !

Dia - I hope you will find a good community on our team here. It is so important to have some friends you can lean on, complain to, and get inspired by. The best thing you can do is come in here every day, catch up on everyone's messages, and post about how you're doing. Questions are welcome, advice for others, requests for advice, explaining how you have done well, or what you're hoping to improve. Everything goes! It sounds like you have had a lot to do taking care of your mother and grandmother. Time to take care of you :heart:
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @jugar my steps for November 25
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Welcome to @healthygirlintransit ! You will love this group ❤. Today was a great food day with lots of veggies and lean meats. Even some room for cookies 🍪 😋. I did weights the past two days so today is a no workout day. At least I am not so sore anymore 🙂. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the states. I plan to just enjoy the day and not worry about tracking or fretting. I will probably work out tomorrow but I am not sure if it will be weights or ballet. Something to do while the turkey cooks.

@Gidgitgoescrazy the down dog HIIT app sounds awesome. I love the customization options. I may have to give it a whirl while it's free.

@Terytha Dang, I'm so sorry for the shutdown in your area. It has been a long haul and I think we all have felt the pressure. Hopefully you can find some distraction to carry you through. Hang in there. ❤

All of the limitations are getting old with covid. My kids and I zoomed with my mom and niece today. It's kinda funny, nothing is really going on with anyone. We just talked about our 🐕 dogs😂 Hang in there everyone!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested in Ballet Beautiful, you can try it for free for 7 days. Be aware the monthly fee is $40. I buy streaming videos instead because you can keep them forever and spend way less. It's a mix of cardio, barre and my favorite mat work! So if you like laying on the floor or classical music music check it out! And I love Mary Helen Bowers ❤ She's delightful and a mom of 3 littles.

https://www.balletbeautiful.com/checkout/cart/yge65w3gdyr0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.