Calorie Counter

Message Boardsβ€Ί Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

From 270lbs to 239lbs in 3 months! Woohoo! 😁

remedieigotcharemedieigotcha Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
I'm happy to have come this far and I'm dedicated to losing the remaining 50lbs of my goal. Then i plan to focus on lifting my butt & losing these love-handles, muffin top & back rolls.

SW: 270lbs
1st GW: 200lbs
2nd GW: 199lbs! (can't wait to see that ONE again!)
UGW: 180-190lbs

If ur ready, let's go! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽
edited November 5

Replies

• majorasmasc97majorasmasc97 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Woo! You got this girl !
  • remedieigotcharemedieigotcha Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    @majorasmasc97 Thank you! 😁πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • JAC581JAC581 Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member
    Yay! Great job!
  • NykeyacoxNykeyacox Member Posts: 114 Member Member Posts: 114 Member
    Awesome job love you on a mission and sounds like great goals i myself M trying to get to 200 first 195 next 180 final... Keep it up ... Hugggs
    @Nykeyacox Aww, thank you Hun! 😊 I definitely am on a mission, and my scale/lbs goals seems to align with yours so here's to getting there! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
    Finally finished all 3 workouts for my fitness class! (4days/week, 3 workout sets/day, 7 exercises/workout). I'm so pumped and ready for this body transformation!! 😁πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽

45sec each exercise, 3 reps:
    Chest press, Pulse squats
    Bird dog, Hip bridge
    Chest flies, Hip bridge
    Burpees, Scissor crunches
    Tricep kickbacks, Planks
    Glut kicks, Wall squats
    Reg bicep curls, Forward leg raises
    Squats, Close press
    V-ups, Single leg squats
    Tricep dips, Wide squats
    Russian twists
    edited November 9
  • Italiana_xx79Italiana_xx79 Member Posts: 545 Member Member Posts: 545 Member
    That is amazing!! Congratulations!!
    @Italiana_xx79 thank you! 😁πŸ’ͺ🏽
    Another NSV: I've switched from doing modified pushups/exercises to regular pushups/exercises! 😁πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • angelexperimentangelexperiment Member Posts: 1,889 Member Member Posts: 1,889 Member
    I’d love to be in the 100s getting closer! That is so awesome. For every lb overweight you are is 5 pounds of pressure on your joints knees especially!
    @angelexperiment thank u! Yes I'm feeling & appreciating the difference πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎ
    Scale victory: I finally got to the halfway mark of my 1st goal, from 270 to 235! 😁😁😁

NSV: This morning I was dreading my 2mile jog bcuz with the previous runs I had been feeling like crap afterwards. Don't really like that kinda pain, but i know that No pain, no gain. Thankfully tho, I not only felt WAY better/great afterwards, I finished a minute earlier! My core strengthening class/workouts are really paying off πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾
    edited November 14
  • angelexperimentangelexperiment Member Posts: 1,889 Member Member Posts: 1,889 Member
    Scale victory: I finally got to the halfway mark of my 1st goal, from 270 to 235! 😁😁😁

NSV: This morning I was dreading my 2mile jog bcuz with the previous runs I had been feeling like crap afterwards. Don't really like that kinda pain, but i know that No pain, no gain. Thankfully tho, I not only felt WAY better/great afterwards, I finished a minute earlier! My core strengthening class/workouts are really paying off πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾

So if it hurts why do you do it? Why not pace walk? Also I highly recommend to wear constrictive shorts or pants and a very good bra to strap it all down you want no movements in the breast or belly butt area bc it will pull on you and cause pain after
  • Curvybaja55Curvybaja55 Member Posts: 151 Member Member Posts: 151 Member
    Fantastic job! I love your energy and enthusiasm, but try not to overdo it pace yourself. We get so excited when we see the weight coming off and tends to over do it and end up with an injury that sets us back. I wish you all the best as you continue your weight loss journey. <3<3
    edited November 17
    @angelexperiment & @Curvybaja55 I jog bcuz i like cardio, it's the best way for me personally to lose weight. And, of course, i should be pushing myself outside my comfort zone, i like doing that too. I wouldn't NOT do something that's good for me, like jogging, bcuz i don't want to/don't like it/feel like crap, it's more of a reason to keep at it until i work passed that issue, which i was happy to post that i did 😁 I never shy away from a challenge, but I do recognize my limits and act accordingly when necessary, so no worries. Not doing too much, just healthily pushing myself to improve πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾
    Bad news: I straight passed out in a food coma after treating myself to some bbq ribs (3 of the 4 in the togo plate) with fried cabbage and, for the 1st time in months, something sweet (peach cobbler, about 3/4 of the container/cup).

Good news: I woke up feeling heavy, so "I had" to go for a 2mile jog to jog it off and I'm proud to have thrown away the rest of the food. I'm really happy not to be in that place anymore where I can gobble everything down then sleep on it and let the fat build up. I really "have to" workout now and I love how it's a normal part of my schedule now 😁πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • 3greyhorses3greyhorses Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    Wow, i just realized i don't have back or knee (right) pain anymore! πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Yeeesss! That's crazy how excessive weight noticeably affects me like that, smh. I still have a ways to go, but that's definitely a NSV worth mentioning 😁

That's so awesome!
    I always remind myself how much better I'll feel once I get rid of this 35 pound backpack I'm always carrying around and how much easier it'll be to do things.
    Great job! You got this!

@3greyhorses Thank u! 😁 Yes indeed, you will definitely feel better all the way around about yourself, so let that, your body goals and health be your motivation to lose the excess. WE got this! Let's go! 😁πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ