• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Anabolic french toast
    Protien pancakes
    Oatmeal
    Pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese
    Chaffles
    Homemade muffins this week we tried 100 calorie blueberry muffins they were really yummy
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I like to make some sort of latte type coffee...1/8 cup soy milk blended with 1tbs protein powder (mocha protein and cocoa powder or cinnamon protein and ginger paste)
    Pair that with an egg, a chicken biscuit (mini biscuit and 1/2 veggie chik'n patty) or banana and nuts
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    Once a week, a giant Apple fritter or gourmet doughnut, as a special treat. Carefully worked into my diary.

French toast- using liquid egg whites and a good nonstick pan. Can be quite low calorie, even with a good quality bread, pleasingly less with the stale remnants of low cal bread.

Reheats well in the toaster, and makes a nice base for a breakfast sandwich with shaved ham or something the next day.

Bisquick pancakes made with low fat buttermilk, padded out with extra skim milk and a pinch of baking powder in addition to the recipe. Makes a huge batch. Split into four servings, goes a long way. Tasty with some maple butter or jam the next day, or rolled up with a little deli meat.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Today was whole wheat toast, 2 eggs, and a slice of cheese

Yesterday was 175 grams plain 0% Greek yogurt with chocolate protein powder, blueberries, and bananas.
  • scott_90345
    scott_90345 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Due to my workout, which I usually do in the morning, my breakfast is not more than a glass of fruit juice. I eat healthy food in my lunch so that my digestive system has enough capability of digesting that food.
  • Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I like Thomas's light multigrain english muffins, with a little bit of cashew or peanut butter and 1/2 cup.of berries. Not alight of calories, has good amount of protein and fiber
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont generally eat breakfast.

when i do its either eggs, English muffin (toppings may vary), sometimes a bagel