Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

App? Or web version? Please help asap

JessWasHere1998JessWasHere1998 Member Posts: 24 Member Member Posts: 24 Member
My first chromebook is coming today. Should I downloaded the app on it? Or is the web version better? Tell me your experiences. 🤔

Replies

• Chef_BarbellChef_Barbell Member Posts: 6,004 Member Member Posts: 6,004 Member
    I prefer the web version. Try them both and see which one you like.
  • zamphir66zamphir66 Member Posts: 573 Member Member Posts: 573 Member
    I use them both because they each have their own non-overlapping technical issues or "features." Example from my own experience: You'll want the app to scan barcodes obviously, but don't try to create meals from the app, because it "eats" them. The app's search feature is smart enough to include your history in its search, but the web app inexplicably is not. I could go on and on.
  • foxymophafoxymopha Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Both. Sadly both versions are full of bugs and some features work in one version when the same feature don't in the other version. Also they don't have the same features.

I see requests for basic features from 2014, so i think both the web site and the mobile are pretty dead.
  • SummerSkierSummerSkier Member, Premium Posts: 1,788 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,788 Member
    My newsfeed "app" has been buggy for about a week now not allowing me to do my normal status updates with photos. I could not find anyplace to actually request help. All I got was the canned "responses".