Calorie Counter

Message Boards MFP Suggestions/Feedback
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

exercise

3greyhorses3greyhorses Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
why am I unable to add my exercises from my laptop?
It says it's a server error.
It's getting very frustrating!
Thanks

Replies

• cmriversidecmriverside Member Posts: 30,606 Member Member Posts: 30,606 Member
    Try refreshing...

I don't know the answer as that isn't happening to me - but it happens repeatedly when I try to add food, and refreshing works.

If not, report it on the Help page.
    edited November 21
  • __Di____Di__ Member Posts: 1,603 Member Member Posts: 1,603 Member
    Yep this happens to me a lot. Sometimes it even goes so far as to say there is an error and then when I go on to my exercise page, it has actually added it. Can't add my run this morning as of yet though, is annoying.
  • ArperjenArperjen Member Posts: 107 Member Member Posts: 107 Member
    Bump for the attention. This has been happening to me quite a bit the last 2-3 days.
    I just retried it, but same error. Ironically it is a pain in the proverbial really, because the calories burned from my run do not get added to my food diary.
    Try refreshing...

I don't know the answer as that isn't happening to me - but it happens repeatedly when I try to add food, and refreshing works.

If not, report it on the Help page.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we can post to the help board :(
  • 3greyhorses3greyhorses Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    happened again today...just now. So frustrating!
  • 3greyhorses3greyhorses Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    How do we even contact support? I hate to leave mfp, but I'm about to.
  • DanyellMcGinnisDanyellMcGinnis Member Posts: 315 Member Member Posts: 315 Member
    It seems to be a particular time of day for me where it doesn't work. Like evening, from 7:30-10 Eastern or so. Which is of course when I need to put my exercise calories in because I exercise from about 6:30 to 8, give or take. I can sometimes copy exercise calories from a previous day, if I happened to do the same activities. I still get the server error but if I reload the page they will sometimes be there. On the other hand, occasionally I try a few times, it adds them but doesn't show, and then suddenly it looks like I have done 4000 calories worth of exercise. Yesterday it was not letting me delete excess entries.

This has been happening for at least 3-4 days in a row, every single day. I don't have problems entering exercise in the morning but I can't pre-log because I don't always know in the morning what I will do that evening.

I only ever use the web version, I found the app too tiny to read and basically unusable so I deleted it.
  • tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Member Posts: 7,814 Member Member Posts: 7,814 Member
    Go to help at the bottom of the side menu of the app.

Or go to https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us if you're on web (you can find the link in the top right MENU on the web also)