December 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

1313233343537»

Replies

• hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Hello all! Looking back on this oh so weird year, my running goals were cut short with a couple of injuries. Got a spin bike and that definitely helped. Thankful for all of you for the support, laughs, tears and cheers.
    Hope to be around more starting January!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Great mileage @quilteryoyo
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,707 Member
    @Teresa502 You are so consistent with your running, so I beg to differ about you NOT being good at it. You put one foot in front of the other and keep going. You are GREAT at it in my opinion.

Thank you for this and all your support! (I was having a rough day yesterday.) You amaze me the way you respond to everyone. Some days it's all I can do to read and hit the appropriate buttons! Thanks for being you!
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Thank you @Teresa502 @shanaber, @quilteryoyo, and everyone for the likes and support - always!

@AlphaHowls I can't even express how amazing your running is. The miles and the dedication. Even if few of us can achieve what you do everyday, we can all take so much inspiration.

Great job on your monthly and yearly miles @shanaber, @martaindale (I haven't checked January thread yet so I'll look for a race update), @quilteryoyo and @kgirlhart! Well done to you all and everyone else who posted and I might have missed or didn't post at all. Whatever you did in this crazy year to keep moving, good for you.

Great December, see you in the new year thread.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,971 Member
    Great job on your year long streak @katharmonic. That's an amazing achievement!