1141516171820»

Replies

• gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Friday weigh in
    gwamajtw91
    PW: 166.7
    CW: 169.1
    Not too worried as I weighed 167 on Wednesday.
    Happy New Year everyone!!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Username: itsmegina
    Weigh in day: Friday (changed it from Saturday’s)
    PW: 146.8
    CW: 145.6

I def didn’t lose this week with all I ate- last week was a big gain that was a weird fluke so I think I’ve just reset but either way, it’s a new week and YEAR!!

Putting my intentions out there for 2021 😃
    - better logging (sometimes I wait till the end of the day and don’t remember it all)
    - more stretching/ foam rolling so I don’t get sidelined by injury (sucks getting older!)
    - enjoy the moment more/ live in the present (I really struggle with enjoying what’s going on because I’m always thinking about what’s the next thing, what I have on my to do list, my next meal, lol)
    - keep working on my new hobby of bread making

Happy New Year, y’all!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 692 Member
    edited January 2021
    Week 3 weigh in Thursday (24Dec2020) @broncobuddee
    Previous weight:182.6
    Current weight: 184.4
    LTD MFP #2 50.6 lbs
    LTD overall 115.6 lbs

Week 4 weigh in Thursday (31Dec2020)
    Previous weight:184.4
    Current weight: 184.4
    LTD MFP #2 50.6 lbs
    LTD overall 115.6 lbs

My apologies @broncobuddee and Slimpossibles!! It's been a very hectic time between Christmas and NYE (starting on 23Dec2020 when I had oral surgery and leaving for Florida on 26Dec2020!!), and I missed those weigh days, stats above. I'm currently in Florida without access to a scale so I'm using the last weight I had for my last weigh in of 2020. We're also somewhat stranded with the car at the local dealership and reallyREALLY hoping we don't have to rent a car to go back to NC and then return next weekend. Interesting end of one year and beginning of another! =>

I'll have some undoing of weight gain to start 2021 with - that said, I'm mostly eating normally with very few indulgences and I'm not off the rails as far as a vacation goes. We brought our normal types of foods in coolers and have eaten out only once when we saw my father-in-law....a beautiful Florida day with lunch lakeside and away from most any other people. We haven't really felt the need to eat out or indulge much so that has been helpful.

Here's to a better 2021. I don't believe I need more goals or better goals - I need to do what works. I have spent the last couple of months in something of a wallow and I need to take the steps to get back to a better place. It seems that the last several days have been something of a level-set for eating choices but I won't know if I managed to gain a bunch or not until I actually weigh. My plan is to wait a few days after I get home to let the water retention of a 10 hour car ride dissipate and then see where I am.

Goals:

Adding for January - the NO SUGAR challenge!! This looks like a great one, @TeresaW1020
    Stick to the calorie baseline set by MFP
    Drink 10-12 cups of water a day
    Log all foods, prelog with meal prep as much as possible
    10,000 steps a day as logged by Fitbit
    Check in with the SLIMS daily!
    Record daily in the Habit Tracker
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 405 Member
    Hello fellow Mission Slimpossiblers. I am hoping this is the time that I can really change my habits and weight. I will be doing the habit tracker but not the no sugar - i know myself - that would be setting myself up to fail quickly. May once I have some other things under control. Looking forward to the journey. My beginning focus will be water and sleep, logging everything and checking in here! Daily exercise and adding some strength training in there. Good luck to all.
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 282.6
    CW: 283.0
  • adhmrh
    adhmrh Posts: 112 Member
    adhmrh
    **Friday Weigh In**
    posted a day late

PW 238.2
    CW 237.4

LTD 65.6

Dec Loss 5.4
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week: 5
    SW: 345.4
    PW: 314.0
    CW:316.1
    LTD: 29.3

I've been unmotivated and sick for a couple of weeks now, so I'm not surprised that I'm up. I got back to logging yesterday, and I'm trying to get back to my good habits. I haven't gone hog wild, but I need to do better with my fruits and veggies.
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    User: RYcare
    Weigh Day: Saturday
    PW: 240.3
    CW: 239.4
    LTD: 15.6

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 214
    CW: 217
    Up 3 This will stop
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    @AustinRuadhain Don't worry about not responding to people, just say hi when you can and go from there. I get like that sometimes too where I'll feel overwhelmed because I don't feel good or have much time but I try to at least say hi to keep up the routine, it seems to help even if I'm not doing great eating or working out.

Saturday check-in
    Exercise- seated boxing, arm weights, stretching
    Calories- under

I'm basically focusing on no sugar and staying under, my pain's too bad to make a solid workout plan but I'm adding back in arm weights as I'm losing my muscle.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    @itsmegina I'm a planner too! Do you already have a foam rolling routine? If not let me know so I can post a link or look up Sidney Cummings on YouTube, she has a couple good routines. I had a foam roller from a stretch I learned after my back surgery, I had no clue it could be used for the whole body!

@raleighgirl09 I hope things work out with your car and hope you have a great trip! Definitely wait a few days before weighing! You're very introspective when it comes to evaluating what does and doesn't work for you, I know you'll be fine.

@tslose Do what works best for you!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Ooh, @Katmary71 that sounds good! I’ll check that out on YouTube. Foam rolling hurts so good 😆
This discussion has been closed.