Weight No More - December 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    You have a new member joining you soon ....Please welcome @justmeagain275x :)
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    A new member is heading your way ... Please welcome @lemonaid7 :)

Welcome @lemonaid7
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 944 Member
    You have a new member joining you soon ....Please welcome @justmeagain275x :)

Welcome @justmeagain275x
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    Hello Everyone!

There have been a few updates to how we record weights in the spreadsheet, namely a tracker for everyone's Loss-to-Date so that the moderators and the leadership team can keep track of milestones. In order to do this for everyone, I am requesting everyone's highest weights, whether that's where you started on MFP, where you started with F2F, or some other time in your life.

While you do not need to provide this value, it does help with the numerical analysis of everyone's weights and assists in properly congratulating people for their accomplishments.

Big Welcome to @lemonaid7 and @justmeagain275x !!!! Let us know if you have any questions about the group, how F2F works, how to participate, etc. Your first weigh-in will be on the new Team Weight No More thread next week on the day you chose when you registered with the group.
  • aknroberts wrote: »
    @lennoncpa
    It is currently our summer here down under.....32 F sounds a bit too chilly :o Thanks for the welcome.

It's nice to have someone else from down under (even if it's Australia 😛) Jokes aside, I'm a Kiwi, and I did live in Melbourne for 5 years or so. I don't miss the 40+ C days. I'm in Auckland now, we're in the mid-high 20s C here every day.
  • So many new members - welcome to all, and a happy new year!

It's the morning after the night before here... hello from the future. 2021 has not brought flying cars with it, damn.

My daughter (17) went to a NY party last night and needed a pick up at 1am, when we got there she decided to stay the night. But we chilled for a bit with her friends' parents, got home around 2.30am. Then I couldn't sleep until after 4! I feel wrecked today, no alcohol involved. My cat was also meowing his head off at 5.45am demanding that I follow my usual routine and get up for the gym. He eventually gave up because I wasn't budging!

I ate a bit too much, but really looking forward to this year and seeing the progress I can make 🙂
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,191 Member
    I'm back goodness knows what happened but I couldn't get on here all day since my cat jumped on my iPad.

Happy new years everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    You have a new member heading your way .... Please welcome @BlueSkyNomad :)
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Hello Everyone!

There have been a few updates to how we record weights in the spreadsheet, namely a tracker for everyone's Loss-to-Date so that the moderators and the leadership team can keep track of milestones. In order to do this for everyone, I am requesting everyone's highest weights, whether that's where you started on MFP, where you started with F2F, or some other time in your life.

Hi Ashley @minstrelofsarcasm my highest (non-pregnant) weight was 339.5 lbs / 154 kg. I am very happy that I decided one day to lose some weight! I've been down, up, down, up and down again since then, but I recently decided to track from that number because it's all part of my "journey" (can you feel the face I'm pulling at using that description? But it's accurate enough I guess.) 🤪🙃😦
  • BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 57 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm My highest weight is 97.4kg / 214.7lbs as of this morning :/

It was 95.7kg couple of days ago so I'm hope that some of the increase is water...

I use Garmin for my step count and walking so joined Stage 1 of the year long walking challenge to motivate myself.

I'm not sure if today is the day to update my weight since I chosen Friday as my weigh in day or is it next week?

Thank you
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Highest Weight: 196 lbs
    Starting Weight: 153.5
    Current Weight: 154

I will take that as a maintain.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Thursday 12/31
    I spent my morning at church helping out in the office with a project we started on Wednesday. We were able to get it done by noon so that was good.

Last night I went to a friend's condo. We didn't do anything special, just watched a movie and hung out with her dog and cat.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Highest Weight: 196 lbs
    Starting Weight: 153.5
    Current Weight: 154

I will take that as a maintain.

I’m curious how long did it take you to go from 196 to 154? I topped at 198 Christmas Day and I would love to be down to 154 by year’s end or sooner.
This discussion has been closed.