December Weight-In Thread (Nov 29 - Jan 3)

191012141521

Replies

  • MissyB_3
    MissyB_3 Posts: 103 Member
    Missyb_3
    Weigh Day: Friday
    PW: 153.6
    CW: 156.6

    Went the wrong way this week...lol
  • AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    AleLue_1
    Weigh in: Friday’s
    SW: 134.2
    CW: 134.0

    I had a temporary crown put in on Tuesday so haven’t really exercised this week and keep eating mashed potatoes & bread so I’m glad I had any loss this week. I’m hoping to get down to 132 by New Years!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    ruthieg68527
    Wednesday
    PW: 186.8
    CW: 186.6

    Not much of a loss but I was expecting a gain this week so I will take it :)

    Awesome job to maintain!! This time of year! :smiley: Posted. ✅
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    872847123 wrote: »
    PW: 67.7 kg
    CW: 67.9 kg
    GW: 65 kg

    Notes: oops, very inconsistent this week with both eating and exercise. Hope the coming week sees me more focused. :)


    Awesome job! Fantastic!! Posted.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    annacham wrote: »
    Annacham
    Friday
    PW 157.6
    CW 157.6


    Great posted! 👍
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    MissyB_3 wrote: »
    Missyb_3
    Weigh Day: Friday
    PW: 153.6
    CW: 156.6

    Went the wrong way this week...lol

    This time of year! 😃 Have a great day Missy! 💕 Posted. ✅
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    edited December 2020
    AleLue_1 wrote: »
    AleLue_1
    Weigh in: Friday’s
    SW: 134.2
    CW: 134.0

    I had a temporary crown put in on Tuesday so haven’t really exercised this week and keep eating mashed potatoes & bread so I’m glad I had any loss this week. I’m hoping to get down to 132 by New Years!

    Hope you feel better!! 🤗 😊 🤗 Sorry you had to have a temp crown put on, I hope your tooth isn’t in too much pain now.

    I know you can do it! 132 by New Years!! :smiley:

    Posted. ✅
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    PW 176.6
    CW 177

    Struggling with my health but determined to press on love you all so much you have no idea!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    PW 176.6
    CW 177

    Struggling with my health but determined to press on love you all so much you have no idea!!

    You are on my prayer list for your health friend! 🙏. Wishing you the best! Posted. ✅
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    User name: holly2e
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 139.0
    CW: 139.2 (12/14/20)

    Sorry to be so late posting. And I haven’t been doing too good with my goals. We have family in town, and so much food and treats everywhere. Struggling a bit. Hope to not gain too much more.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,727 Member
    edited December 2020
    holly2e wrote: »
    User name: holly2e
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 139.0
    CW: 139.2 (12/14/20)

    Sorry to be so late posting. And I haven’t been doing too good with my goals. We have family in town, and so much food and treats everywhere. Struggling a bit. Hope to not gain too much more.

    No worries! Completely understand, it is a busy time of year!! You are doing great! Posted ✅
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 2,886 Member
    djproulx
    Friday
    PW: 195.0
    CW 195.1
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    NikMar
    Friday
    PW: 142
    CW: 142.75 - Not bad considering the time of year and the temptations!!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Djproulx wrote: »
    djproulx
    Friday
    PW: 195.0
    CW 195.1

    Nice! Posted.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    NikMar wrote: »
    NikMar
    Friday
    PW: 142
    CW: 142.75 - Not bad considering the time of year and the temptations!!

    Yes! WTG! Posted.
  • melortez
    melortez Posts: 76 Member
    User name: melortez
    Weekly Weigh-In Day: FRIDAY
    PW: 177
    CW: 176.7
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 15,337 Member

    TerriRichardson112
    (Friday weigh-in)
    PW: 146.4
    CW: 146.6
    LTD: 80
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    melortez wrote: »
    User name: melortez
    Weekly Weigh-In Day: FRIDAY
    PW: 177
    CW: 176.7

    Nice work! Posted.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    TerriRichardson112
    (Friday weigh-in)
    PW: 146.4
    CW: 146.6
    LTD: 80


    Good job Terri! Posted.
  • LMBelladonna
    LMBelladonna Posts: 71 Member
    User name: LMBelladonna
    Weekly Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 197.6
    CW: 192.5 (must have been some 🚰 weight in me last week!)
This discussion has been closed.