Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Life's A Rodeo

Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
Life is a rodeo and all you have to do is stay in the saddle.

It's the ropes and the reins, and the joy and the pain. And they call the thing rodeo. - Garth Brooks


«134567480

Replies

  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 689 Member Member Posts: 689 Member
    Hey girl, what’s Paw holding in his hand? One is coffee and the other a donut? Croissant? Danish?
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
    steph6556 wrote: »
    Hey girl, what’s Paw holding in his hand? One is coffee and the other a donut? Croissant? Danish?

    Hey girly, girl. It's a powdered donut.



    edited November 2020
  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 689 Member Member Posts: 689 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    steph6556 wrote: »
    Hey girl, what’s Paw holding in his hand? One is coffee and the other a donut? Croissant? Danish?

    Hey girly, girl. It's a powdered donut.

    Did Paw like that stuff? Kinda adorable don’t you think? A grown man and his powdery donut....dads and their wicked sweet tooth..makes them even more lovable.
    Glad we’re back in the saddle! Gotta keep riding girl!

  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
    o4rxvqwwlo0z.png

    edited November 2020
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
    Maw, I'm so sorry for all of the dumb stuff I did when I was younger like only a few hours ago. If it helps, you only know about half of it.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
    steph6556 wrote: »
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    steph6556 wrote: »
    Hey girl, what’s Paw holding in his hand? One is coffee and the other a donut? Croissant? Danish?

    Hey girly, girl. It's a powdered donut.

    Did Paw like that stuff? Kinda adorable don’t you think? A grown man and his powdery donut....dads and their wicked sweet tooth..makes them even more lovable.
    Glad we’re back in the saddle! Gotta keep riding girl!


    I'm back in the saddle again. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 689 Member Member Posts: 689 Member
    So glad to hear it. ❤️ Now we can blaze another path to greener pastures....and better cowboys 🤣😉
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
    steph6556 wrote: »
    So glad to hear it. ❤️ Now we can blaze another path to greener pastures....and better cowboys 🤣😉

    Which ones were you thinking about that can just eat our dust because we will no longer be deterred by anything and I mean it.
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
    @steph6556 This is our day and that's you and me.

    edited November 2020
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,298 Member Member Posts: 20,298 Member
Sign In or Register to comment.