Do You Think There's Age Limit On Certain Clothes ?

Replies

• MzLazyBones
    MzLazyBones Posts: 63 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    While people can appreciate or dislike something someone is wearing based on fit, color, etc., it’s none of our business what anyone else wears, just like it’s no one else’s business what we wear. If that older lady in her cut off shorts is happy, go for it, no one’s forcing me to stare at her butt. I can just look elsewhere.

As to the memes and that “poorly dressed.com”, yikes, now *that* is in poor taste and really a low-class thing to do.

what are you wearing?

I'm wearing a pair of dark wash blue jeans that are honestly getting a little baggy around the waist (woo), had to wear a belt today. Paired with a 3/4 length sleeve button-down blouse (cream colored) with a fitted, black blazer and a pair of flats - but as soon as I'm in for the night (need to walk the dog one more time before bed) I'm going to change into my comfy leggings and an oversized tee shirt (loungewear). Why do you ask? What are you wearing?

More important question: WHY resurrect a FOUR year old thread?

Why not? I wasn't on this site four years ago, does that mean I can't comment? I'd rather necro a thread with opinions in it than to post an entirely new thread...

More than a dozen people have responded, so clearly it's interesting and engaging enough that people want to share their opinions.

fair enough

next question: Your bones, just how lazy are they?

Super lazy, I have to convince them to go to the gym every single time. Sigh.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
  • manderson27
    I am sure we all look back on photos of ourselves in certain outfits and ask ourselves "What the hell was I thinking" :)

• manderson27

Um. Is..is that...is that a moose knuckle?!?

I don't know, am afraid to look. :|

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Pretty sure this might be the most amazing outfit I've ever seen. :D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    I'm wearing my heels and cleavage until the day I die! ;)
  • WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    I have a dress from my freshman year in college that I like to put on and walk around the house in on occasion. I think I look hot, but it likely isn't appropriate. And it's a bit snug around the back mostly because i have muscle now when I didn't 25 years ago.

I hate tossing clothes, but have been making trips to goodwill lately. Just because those mini skirts fit doesn't mean I should wear them.

But I still do wear a bikini on the beach. I've worked to keep my abs.
  • christinecameron901
    christinecameron901 Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2017
    I am 49 and I wear t-shirts and jeans.I think it all depends on the clothes and whether it fits you properly. I draw the line with "booty shorts or gym pants that say " bootylicious" on the butt..lol. :)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Age limit no, dress how you like, as long as it fits properly, is in good condition, and is not going to make you look like you're on drugs. But if you notice people are howling in laughter, pointing at you, or pulling out thier cameras to take pictures, and you aren't in cosplay, you migjt want to rethink your choices.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    I strongly believe anyone over 20 looks dumb with bedazzled butt pockets. If your kids have to prepare their friends before they meet you because of the way you dress you should probably reconsider/ Tone it down. That being said I sometimes wear highly outlandish things because it's fun and I don't care what everyone else thinks.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    We should just ban clothes in public altogether. That way everyone is equal.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I think people should wear whatever they like...If you feel comfortable in or enjoy a "style" or article of clothing - go for it - regardless of what others may think.

Clothing choice can or may express individuality, which is great!

Some style choices may catch my eye more than others...and that is a reflection on me rather than the person choosing to dress in the fashion that they do.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Hey, I have a shell to hide in, y'all are the ones that are going to be *kitten*. LOL
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Hey, I have a shell to hide in, y'all are the ones that are going to be *kitten*. LOL

The censorship on this site is ridiculous.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    yrd1citbimuz.jpg
    Skinny jeans are horrific
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    If the clothing fits, suits your personality, and makes you happy-- wear it! There are too many opinions that others will have, the only one that matters is your own.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

The censorship on this site is ridiculous.

Post Reported.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    finny11122 wrote: »
    yrd1citbimuz.jpg
    Skinny jeans are horrific

I thought you were never gonna post that photo of yourself Finny? :grimace: