MFP Gift/Wishlist

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @jeffrey_ad Here's a beachfront lot in the Dominican Republic. It's over an acre so perhaps the entire planking group can come by and practice our planks...in a responsibly socially distanced manner 7y3l0jujzdtb.jpg
  • MaltedTea
    edited December 2020
    To @Diatonic12, this "Koding Kitten" is being gifted to you. All it knows how to do is make intricately thoughtful GIF memes...and be cute.

55a5tpzi11bj.gif
  • MaltedTea
    For having given me - earlier this week - one of the deepest laughs I've had all year...
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Times are tough right now! What are some of your favorite struggle meals?

I've never heard of a struggle meal. I was wondering if it meant a meal you struggle through, struggle to make, ??? 🤔I'm now guessing it means struggle with finances? Like cheap meals?

It only took me a second to figure this term out but still wondering what 5 head means. :)
    Finally googled it. :/ Not anything like I imagined....so disappointed.

...I gift to you a room full of the number "5" which may be - now that I think about it fully - just as disappointing.

qccr48d59iob.jpg

• MaltedTea
    @KosmosKitten All the FedEx stock. Every last one. Why? So that it's easier - if you so choose - to ship out your cinnamon rolls around the world the next time you make a batch. Cinnabon has nothing on your buns 😉

12dbpvzisv02.jpg
  • MaltedTea
    So, many of yesterday's gifts may have been on the self-serving side. Today, this gift is for everyone who has ever added to the "What's Your Most Recent NSV" thread.

A signature eau de parfum for the everyday heroism that each one of you represents.

08wsgbngez38.jpg
  • MaltedTea
    @Cat0703 A dedicated digital photo booth that automagically generates animated selfies extraordinaire. Note: This one is currently located in eastern Saxony, Germany but you can have it relocated to any location on earth up to two times at no cost. After that, you'll need to work out shipping fees with KosmosKitten or something 🤷🏾‍♀️

f24m6yv4bjtl.jpg
  • MaltedTea
    @fstrickl A private hair salon specializing in curly hair that happens to be next door to your favorite physical fitness facility

cmr1zh1r0el1.jpg

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @MaltedTea

mj16enk26alf.png

Your own recording studio and my two favorite artists
    Blake and Miranda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXAgv665J14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fOxxRf_3XI
  • MaltedTea
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @MaltedTea

mj16enk26alf.png

Your own recording studio and my two favorite artists
    Blake and Miranda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXAgv665J14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fOxxRf_3XI

Thank you! I'll make good use of the autotune features if duets with Miranda or Blake and myself are involved. 😭
  • MaltedTea
    What do can you possibly get for someone who has shown quiet resiliency in a personally challenging year? I'm still not quite sure but here's a family gift @Chef_Barbell: your choice of the world's largest fur blanket.

That way, all of you can snuggle together while you manifest each person's bright future and reminisce about family members who have passed. Yes, I know you're Southern but it's high-quality, ethically-sourced Canadian fur...and let's all hope there's no such thing as a crocodile blanket 😬

j8a1qsjcan3y.jpg
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @fstrickl A private hair salon specializing in curly hair that happens to be next door to your favorite physical fitness facility

cmr1zh1r0el1.jpg

Woweee! I couldn’t say no to a gift like that! Thank you!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @Cat0703 A dedicated digital photo booth that automagically generates animated selfies extraordinaire. Note: This one is currently located in eastern Saxony, Germany but you can have it relocated to any location on earth up to two times at no cost. After that, you'll need to work out shipping fees with KosmosKitten or something 🤷🏾‍♀️

Best gift ever 😍 and I'll share in hopes it makes you smile that I almost fell off my desk chair at work scrolling through this thread to see my face pop up on the screen. Now wouldn't that have made an amazing first animated selfie extraordinaire? And don't worry, I'm happy to travel to Germany to make use of it. 😉

For you, my strong, smart Canadian friend, I gift you with this so you are reminded to never back down from what you believe in:

9wingrwkkbrt.jpg

• MaltedTea
    Thank you @Cat0703a; it's a great gift. And a reminder to watch the movie about RBG!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    v4lvto0v79li.jpeg

@slimgirljo15 @eatpolerepeat @Ketch_22 @lx1x

I got you each a box of Valentines candy 😁
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    v4lvto0v79li.jpeg

😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    @KickassAmazon76 I got you something to help you stay in your favorite spot a little longer. 💜

ngrfywqmnqeq.png

Awwwww. My butt and floor thank you!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    v4lvto0v79li.jpeg

Shame those 3 don't like candy 😁

Uhhmmm I love candy 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member