30 pounds to lose challenge by March 2021

Replies

• shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    edited February 2021
    I love your thinking here @FeelinFooFoo ! Buy the healthy foods you love! My go-to breakfast right now is

3/4 c Plain greek yogurt
    1/4 tsp cinnamon—- (yum)
    1 tsp maple syrup
    1 tbsp walnuts
    1 tbsp chia seeds
    1/2c of berries on the side
    (250 calories—lots of protein)

I take 5 minutes on Sunday and make breakfast for the entire week. Absolutely no prep on busy weekday mornings ensures I start my day successfully... and deliciously.

If you don’t love yogurt but prefer oats, I’ve prepped a similar recipe for over night oats substituting the yogurt with oats and almond milk. Same thing...mix it up on Sunday and it’s ready for the week.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    rnc52012 wrote: »
    Feeling very disappointed in self
    Last night I wanted something sweet but didn't want to walk to grocery store. I should have!! I ordered Domino's!
    Ate a whole Medium Pan pizza (Ham & pinapple) Chocolate Lava Cake ( 1 of 2) and 6 Fudgey brownies. 😤☹️
    I don't understand the physical side of my being able to consume this much without feeling sick? Why does my body not stop the over consumption by feeling sick.The mental part of the binging I get. Depression and stress and loneliness.
    At this very moment I feel like I'm never going to reach my goal of losing weight at all, never mind 20lbs.
    I am into my fourth week of MFP and doing well for the most part but have had at least one - two binge episode per week. Walking about 3-5km about 5 days a week. But these binges are sabotaging my hard work.
    Any suggestions for dealing with my sweet tooth in a way that will not spiral into a full on binge? Do I just avoid sugar...like alcohol or drugs when dealing with addiction. Not have any or keep in house. Or do I allow a small amount so as not to have binges. I don't crave anything except for sweets. Sadly I just ordered and ATE the pizza, cause I was too embarased to order 4 lava cakes and 12 Fudgey brownies!!
    Thanks
    How restrictive are you?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png