Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    bl3196vs9c9j.jpg

I want to click disagree SO badly right now.

A couple years ago I met a coworker who told me that mayonnaise and peanut butter sandwiches were good. It blew my mind that that was a thing.

I have a SIL who eats pb and lettuce sandwiches. Ewww???

:#
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    bl3196vs9c9j.jpg

I want to click disagree SO badly right now.

A couple years ago I met a coworker who told me that mayonnaise and peanut butter sandwiches were good. It blew my mind that that was a thing.

I have a SIL who eats pb and lettuce sandwiches. Ewww???

:#

Does the lettuce make the PB + starchy carbs stick to the roof of your mouth less? Because, that's kind of an interesting "why not try it combo" 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Buttered pasta
    Boxed mac-n-cheese
    Fluffernutter sandwich
    Oatmeal
    Grilled cheese & tomato soup
    Cereal
    Fast food dollar menu

Yoooo, fluffernutter is where it's at! 🤤
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Fried egg sammich.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Fried egg sammich.

We need to party.
  • MaltedTea
    edited December 2020
    Options
    The first day off of work so I finally got around to these biscuits this morning. Admittedly, I made several mods (added 2 tbsp of cornmeal, 1 tsp smoked salt, 3/4 tsp baking soda as well as cut the lactose-free butter in with the lactose-free sour cream. That last one was a reading mistake), but I think I'd rather Popeye's? 🤷🏾‍♀️

However, to be conveniently fair while being extremely gluttonous, I'll try it once more without cutting in the butter.

ETA: These taste much better once fully cooled. Yes, I tried another one seconds after this entry. Your chastising and judgement is unwelcome.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    The first day off of work so I finally got around to these biscuits this morning. Admittedly, I made several mods (added 2 tbsp of cornmeal, 3/4 tsp baking soda as well as cut the lactose-free butter in with the lactose-free sour cream. That last one was a reading mistake), but I think I'd rather Popeye's? 🤷🏾‍♀️

However, to be conveniently fair while being extremely gluttonous, I'll try it once more without cutting in the butter.

yeah if you don't intend to eat em the unhealthy way then i wouldn't think they'd taste good at all
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    The first day off of work so I finally got around to these biscuits this morning. Admittedly, I made several mods (added 2 tbsp of cornmeal, 3/4 tsp baking soda as well as cut the lactose-free butter in with the lactose-free sour cream. That last one was a reading mistake), but I think I'd rather Popeye's? 🤷🏾‍♀️

yeah if you don't intend to eat em the unhealthy way then i wouldn't think they'd taste good at all

4cokwjgyql8y.gif
  • davetheclarke
    davetheclarke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beans on toast
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    A Burger King cup filled with vodka
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options