Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

NEED A HELPFUL AND MOTIVATIONAL GROUP? JOIN OUR "LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF, 2021!"

AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 4,788 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,788 Member
If you are looking for a kind group of people who will support you in achieving your goals in 2021, be they weight loss, maintenance, nutrition, fitness, wellness.. come join us!

We weigh in together weekly and have lots of fun challenges. We are divided into two teams for a little friendly (not at all serious) competition. We have active members and leaders who will help you.. and you will be able to help others as well!

If this sounds appealing.. just post in this thread and we will send you an invitation.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Once you have posted in this thread to ask for your invitation and have received a response from us in this thread indicating we have sent you an invitation, you will be able to join by following the process in the pictures below.

Your invitation will be in the notifications (the little bell) on your Community Page. Just press on the bell

or79umaz67nc.jpeg

This screen will pop up, please press on the "Please Join My Group" notification.

g7zids4p8pfk.jpeg

Then press on the JOIN button and you will have full access to the group.

0jif9hbo3lkw.jpeg

edited December 2020

Replies

• AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 4,788 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,788 Member
    @cphut
    @dele27n
    @MzKatherine_xxx
    @ekuassi
    @healthygirlintransit
    @neznarf0205
    @sudsy73918
    @larwena7 :

Thanks again for asking us for an invitation. We would love to have you in the group! If you have a look at the pictures above, they will show you how to find your invitations and how to get access to the group.

If you have questions, just let us know in this thread!
    edited December 2020
  • CourtneyLomonacoCourtneyLomonaco Member Posts: 547 Member Member Posts: 547 Member
    Is it too late to join?
  • Adesayo001Adesayo001 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I want to join 👋
  • AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 4,788 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,788 Member
    Is it too late to join?

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)!
    Adesayo001 wrote: »
    I want to join 👋

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)!
  • Dogmom1978Dogmom1978 Member Posts: 1,590 Member Member Posts: 1,590 Member
    I want to join also
  • jenhinderliterjenhinderliter Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I’d like to join.
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    I want to join also

I’d like to join.

• TreshaA2TreshaA2 Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12 Member
    Yes, please send me an invitation! Thanks!!
    TreshaA2 wrote: »
    Yes, please send me an invitation! Thanks!!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • aalcala2aalcala2 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I would very much like to be a part of this group. Could you please send an invitation?
  • ineedachange185ineedachange185 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    I would like to join please.
    aalcala2 wrote: »
    I would very much like to be a part of this group. Could you please send an invitation?
    Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
    I would like to join please.

• crossibizcrossibiz Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join.
    Thank you
  • doubleplay_643doubleplay_643 Member Posts: 143 Member Member Posts: 143 Member
    Please sign me up
  • FizbopperFizbopper Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    I would like to join please
    crossibiz wrote: »
    I would like to join.
    Thank you

Please sign me up