Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

NEED A HELPFUL AND MOTIVATIONAL GROUP? JOIN OUR "LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF, 2021!"

Replies

• AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,386 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,386 Member
    effi098 wrote: »
    Hello, could I also join?

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
  • AndreabroadleyAndreabroadley Member, Premium Posts: 5,386 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,386 Member
    Hi. I’m interested in joining. Thanks!

Great! I will send you an invitation… Please look for it in your community tab, it will be in your notifications (the little bell)! If having trouble, have a look at the pictures at the top of this thread, or post back here..Thanks!
    I'd like to join please!

KalKitten wrote: »
    I would like to join aswell if it’s not too late!!

• janetpamjanetpam Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    I would like to join.
    janetpam wrote: »
    I would like to join.

• martinez0701martinez0701 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    I would like to join please
  • jenhinderliterjenhinderliter Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I don’t see the invitation in my notifications. Would you please resend? Thank you!

Hello, I don’t see the invitation in my notifications. Would you please resend? Thank you!

I will do that!

I will do that!

I resent it. If you still can’t see it, please let me know and I will temporarily make the group public so that you can just hit the JOIN button.
  • martinez0701martinez0701 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    I did not see the invite
    I did not see the invite

ok things may be a bit buggy right now..

Please click on this link. When you seen the screen for the Group, hit the JOIN button on the right hand side. Thanks

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2021
  • mermaidnjmermaidnj Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Add me in please..
    mermaidnj wrote: »
    Add me in please..

• rachelgeorge727rachelgeorge727 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I’d like to join please.
    I’d like to join please.

• Nkeya204Nkeya204 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join. Thanks.
    Nkeya204 wrote: »
    I would like to join. Thanks.

• bellaswan12342020bellaswan12342020 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I want to join!!